• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Went to a really fun party where I did the Electric Slide, the Cha-cha Slide, the Macarena, AND the YMCA. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *HIGH ON SUGAR*

Level 9
Worked on my new map for Sc2 and the first terrain is finished.
Survival Arena 1.png

It's going slow because I'm not going to take all of my summer work it.

EDIT: Oh. I made my own icon for the map. =D
It's 50% Blizzard (Original Icons) 50% by me (Output)

Last edited:
Level 24
I have decided to stop posting on this topic ;) Since nobody cares what I've done unless it's something extreme like killing a lynx with my hands skinned it with a butter knife and cooked it over a volcano. (That would have been something to write about ;) )

Level 11
Well to be honest,today i was very bored,i had nothing to do,and a sudden idea came in my mind...To get naked and guard my cloths.
I thought it was a good idea so i rushed outside,and i undressed myself and threw all my cloths on a big rock and after,i hid in a bush and watched over them
Few minutes later,a really tall and muscular guy approached near my clothes,he started looking at them so i took a rock and threw it at him,but i missed.
He saw my action,and he started to come at me,yelling that he will kill me...
But for an unknown reason,he ran away screaming like hell when he saw me charging at him...ohh well...i still owned him :))

Level 25
Well to be honest,today i was very bored,i had nothing to do,and a sudden idea came in my mind...To get naked and guard my cloths.
I thought it was a good idea so i rushed outside,and i undressed myself and threw all my cloths on a big rock and after,i hid in a bush and watched over them
Few minutes later,a really tall and muscular guy approached near my clothes,he started looking at them so i took a rock and threw it at him,but i missed.
But for an unknown reason,he ran away screaming like hell when he saw me charging at him...ohh well...i still owned him :))

What. The. Fuck.

You need some help.

Level 22

What the hell am I reading?

Level 27

That must've been one hell of day.

Level 11
Why do I get the feeling someone in here is making things up for attention?

lol...it's pretty obvious that you referred to me with this,but just to explain i am not a narcisist begging for atention.I just had the spontaneous idea of making up this ,,joke" and putting it here...
I admit that maybe i did wrong posting this joke here where it seems like everybody else really put some real things about themselves...but i didn't had the intention of begging for attention like i said above :D.I just wanted to share a moment of laugh with the rest of you,even if it sounds crazy what i told :grin:

Level 13

Awesome. Awesome!

Should've made a video out of it, censored nasty parts and put it on youtube.

Level 27
lol...it's pretty obvious that you referred to me with this,but just to explain i am not a narcisist begging for atention.I just had the spontaneous idea of making up this ,,joke" and putting it here...
I admit that maybe i did wrong posting this joke here where it seems like everybody else really put some real things about themselves...but i didn't had the intention of begging for attention like i said above :D.I just wanted to share a moment of laugh with the rest of you,even if it sounds crazy what i told :grin:

Well i tend to laugh at things that don't make any sense, and yes i actually found it very funny =p

Status
Not open for further replies.