• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What was the 1st Rpg game you've ever played!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
DeadDogNoGoWoof said:
RDZ you gave me an idea.
The Legend of Zelda: the Ocarina of Time.

ranking among the best games i have ever played. very challenging but constantly fun, and took me 3.5 years to beat.

Same for me.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Final Fantasy 9. The game itself was too easy, but I liked the story and THE MUSICS! The musics were the best thing on that game. I've been searching for them on google but I find none.... most of the people didn't like Final Fantasy 9.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

-Rui

Rui said:
Final Fantasy 9. The game itself was too easy, but I liked the story and THE MUSICS! The musics were the best thing on that game. I've been searching for them on google but I find none.... most of the people didn't like Final Fantasy 9.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

-Rui

I think that FF9 is the best of the Final Fantasy series (though I haven't tested 10, 10-2, 11 & 12). If you want the musics try search for Blue Laguna's website, it has lots of FF musics and other square musics. Or try zophar's website for ripped game musics in special formats (like psf, spc, gym etc.).

I only give you names for the sites because they are ripped from the original soundtrack/games so I don't link it directly. Google is your friend.

Level 3
ok dont lafe at me but runescape i only liked it for a year on a scale form 1-10 2. runescape sucks booooooooooooooooooooo

Level 7
I played Runescape 2! If u compare it 2 WoW Ull laugh 2 death!!! Runescape has crappy graphics & all quests are item searching!!! About Runescape 1 i never played it but seen screenshots, very very very crappy!!! Ultra Crappy!!! yuk! :shock:

Btw how can i put a frame 2 my avatar like Afronight_76, Daelin & Dan Van Uhhlus!!!!:?:

Plz, i want a frame!!! :D

Doodi said:
Btw how can i put a frame 2 my avatar like Afronight_76, Daelin & Dan Van Uhhlus!!!!:?:

Yes, I know it's offtopic but:

firelord.gif

Copy this picture above (taken from Battle.net/war3) and remove the Firelord from the frame with Photoshop (or GIMP or Paint Shop Pro). Then add your picture to it (make sure that your avatar layer stays behind the frame).

Also you'll need to resize the icon to 128x128 or less to avoid forum rule-breaking. (The rezising can also be done in Photoshop)

Hope this will help you, Doodi! :wink:

Ontopic:
Nantuko_Husk said:
ff9 i played til the 3rd cd. then i quit it.

the first and last rpg i played

I agree with Doodi that this the weirdest word I've ever seen. Seems that you aren't so much of playing RPG.

Level 10
Rui said:

-Rui

second to that. but i got to admit that the graphics is kinda weird, but other than that, flawless. oh and anyways.... my first rpg must have been legend of mana... yes, Legend of Mana ONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.