• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who do you think is the Hottest girl in Final Fantasy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Who (choose any FF game and pick one girl), in all the FF games do you think is the hottest? 1st and then 2nd hottest girl :) And give me a reason!

My top girl list:
1. Vanille (Final Fantasy XIII) - Shes just so pretty and cute :cute:
2. Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII) - Rawr shes like a tiger :razz:

Please use the hidden code if you're going to talk about the game or what happens to a character please!
Eg,
I love Vanille because she is so cute and pretty but what pissed me off in the end- (Hidden)
Apparently turns into a crystal at the end (This pissed me off so hard, I didn't want to know until I saw what happened)

^ Don't reveal it unless you've finished the game or don't care if your game is ruined / you don't think you'll ever get FF13 (Even though it's so bloody perfect)

I don't want anyone's game ruined, and I haven't finished FF13 yet either, I had to tie my step brother up and tape his mouth so he would stop telling me what happened :x

Last edited:
Level 7
Option 3: I don't fap to Final Fantasy stuff.

I don't either.

You just picked the whole FF trail up from FF13, shame on you.

Everyone knows it's Tifa.
Not for me.
Screw tifa and cloud when theres Serah and Snow :D

And before FF13, FF looked like the worst shit ever made to me. That was until I saw FF13 :D
Anyway, I don't have a PS2, only a PS3 so I can't play any of the other FFs besides FF7.

Oh yeah, I've also seen Tifa in the FF movie, and she turns me off.

I'll be getting FF14 anyway so :D
FF13 is the best game I've ever played :cute:

Last edited:
2. Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII) - Rawr shes like a tiger :razz:
Sorry, but
(s)he's actually the male protagonist of FF7 dressed up as a woman (again).
animated-gif.gif

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I've never really found Final Fantasy characters sexy. Then again; I don't find game characters or Anime characters in general hot.

Level 20
Sorry, but
(s)he's actually the male protagonist of FF7 dressed up as a woman (again).
animated-gif.gif

Very true, but to be fair they did admit this, so to speak.

They asked the character designer to design a 'Female Cloud', perhaps he took it too literally :con:

lol

I can't really say, as I haven't played even half of them :sad:

Only 13, 9, 8 and 7.

EDIT: I don't think many people find them "hot", at least I hope not to any extreme o_O

EDIT 2: That reminds me! I once knew a guy who thought Cortana (Halo) was "hot" and this is back in Halo Combat Evolved/Halo 2 days ;)

Just thought I'd share that with you! :grin:

Level 9
Wait, aren't FF characters generally meant to be androgenous? Well at least that seems to be the trend lately... I mean honestly just what the hell is the gender of the people in XII anyway?

Level 22
Just listen to their voices or guess based on their names. It should be really obvious when you look at their faces, but if you can't see it then try what I just said.

Level 7
That's intentional, fyi.

@thread: WTF? This is wrong! D:

No one said they wanted to stick it in em so who cares :mwahaha:

Wait, aren't FF characters generally meant to be androgenous? Well at least that seems to be the trend lately... I mean honestly just what the hell is the gender of the people in XII anyway?
HA NO. Well not in FF13 anyway.
I noticed that so many people sounded gay in
Final Fantasy: Advent Children (Movie)

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Way to go, bumping another useless thread. *sigh*

Level 13
That white mage in Final Fantasy 1 has some hot pixelated curves under those robes...mmmn...

in all seriousness Rikku from FFX...blondes with blueish/teal swirly eyes = <3

Elenai said the same one as me... I'm a bit weirded out right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.