• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(What should be) The Hive Workshop Theme Song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
That song's kinda gotten old, at least for me, probably for anyone else with access to the cheats for Starcraft. Anyway, it doesn't really represent THW.

Level 34
He's now licking the steel locker pipe at the big backdoor (next to the spot I usually take pictures of him), it shall get trickier then cliping his toenails :)

Say can't we remix a Mario theme song and Warcraftfy it?

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
That might actually happen, if you ignore the fact that Krijn is the epitome of fail that makes Hive look godly in comparison.

He can be a mascot if the flag is composed of two sesame seed buns.

I second that. Even this is better than that old rabbit.
YJfaceright.2col.jpg

Level 7
I think that we should have a theme song.....NO, MY VOTE IS NOT, IN FACT, FOR POKEMON MUSIC (this time.........)
Well, as for mascot, I don't think the bunny should be put between two sesame seed buns
(maybe stuck in a trash masher, though)
(just kidding)
(sort of)
As for mascot, I guess if you want to nominate someone else we could have an election (no, I will not make a derogatory anti-Communist remark here)
I like the idea that we should "serve the Hive", and (I guess) tell all of your friends so we can vote (oh, and nominate a different song than "America, F-yeah! please)
That is all for now

Level 7
OK.......current condendors are
1) Starcraft music of my nomination
2)America F-Yeah!
3)Still alive
4)Never Gonna Give You up (were you serious?)

Anything else?

Mascots are:
1)The rabbit

So.......shall we form campaigns, or give this up?
It seems like a good idea, but we need other people to get involved

Level 7
Well.... Theme song... I don't really think it's a major necessity to the Hive, as much as I love the hive, a mascot would better suit it. Since were on the topic for a mascot, in my opinion a rabbit doesn't really suit the Hive either, but if its what the people want, then you've got my vote for it.

Level 7
That was arbitrary......
and illegal..........

Incidentally, has anyone here ever heard of E Nomine? (look it up on Youtube, I like Das Omen the best)
I hope you all can speak German/Latin!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 7
That's a good idea. I can't do it, though, cuz I don't have any music editing software. What should the lyrics be? (I can probably get supermj to do it; I know him pretty well)

Level 7
No, not really. What on Earth (or Neptune) does that have to do with the Hive? I like the idea of making our own

Status
Not open for further replies.