• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What Pisses You Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Too behonest people i know Who are religious are mainly "Retarded", and the non-religious are smart XD like me, and my dad.

First I'll say this: I'm an atheist. Second I'll say this: People that think like you do piss me off :) If all us atheists go about like that then we aren't any better than how you think they are. Also, if you're gonna say you're smart, don't make a bunch of spelling errors in the same sentence.

Level 19
First I'll say this: I'm an atheist. Second I'll say this: People that think like you do piss me off :) If all us atheists go about like that then we aren't any better than how you think they are. Also, if you're gonna say you're smart, don't make a bunch of spelling errors in the same sentence.

Acutally its

Xatoga - 0
Robot-Dude - 1

Because i didin't do any spelling mistakes, and if i did its not mainly my fault i spell how i speak and because my mother can't speak well i got abit of wisp so i spell abit wrong or say my words not properly, and mainly because she can't speak properly i think because she's lost her mind years ago.

Level 19
Dude I am just trying to correct you, and i am you've started this flame war now can we stop and get back on topic.

Before you start saying omg hes doing spelling mistakes in the future please use the search bar if you can't spell ok ? because i didin't make any spelling mistakes, and i am not denying the validity of the english language i just have trouble saying my "L's". Because my speach is sloppy if i havent spoken in ages because i am a very quite person in real life.

And for once and for al you have got 2:0 on me its just 0:2
2 for me and 0 for you because you are not fully reading what i am saying if you do not understand the grammer of my writing then you should just say "Repeat" that again please ok ?

Level 19
Lets look at the Facts:

I am pose to of done "Spelling Mistakes"
Amount Of Spelling Mistakes = 0

Atheist/Atheism = Most Atheist today are very highly offensive to "Religious People", and make fun of their chosen religious group as mine is "christian/Christianity/Catholic, and some others might make fun of the following

buddhism
Satanic
Sikhism
Muslim.
Hinduism
Islam
Judaism
Baha'i Faith
Confucianism
Jainism
Zoroastrianism
Shinto
Taoism
Wicca

and i am not saying i denying the validity of the English language.

I just have a bad socal life because i prefer to keep to my self whilst speaking.

Now Since i've made my point over i should stay at "Robot-Dude 4 : Xatoga 0"

Level 5
what pisses me off hmmm..

-people like drood ofc
-bob27
-and more
-g w bush
-and many people from my town
-rep musicians
-folk musicians
-people who think they are some kinda better only cuz they re stronger
-when my parents start to fuck me around about what shal i wear ( fat jackets in winter
- hatee wow
-jass
-again drod
-drod
-drod
-dog ( but i like wolfs )
-drod :p
-priests

al this sound sucky and loly but.. i dont care :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 34
One no two words: Nudge nudge.

monty_python_007_nudge_nudge.jpg

What me pisses off is the most orginall (not) and most pissestoffing (yup) thing: School... And.. Homework...

Level 19
I see the truth more then my mother, and this what else annoys me

When my "Torrent Sites" Get shut down by the "CRIA"
I am well upset >..> i will have too start to find a new home... XD, and i might acutally have to buy my music, and films >..<.

"The CRIA threatened the company renting the servers to us, and because of this it is not possible to keep the site online. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding."

What me pisses off is the most orginall (not) and most pissestoffing (yup) thing: School... And.. Homework...

As much as people hate school, you have to agree; without it we'd all be as dumb as TheDivineBoss over there. Without homework we'd forget everything. It's like practicing an instrument. Don't do it and you fail.

Level 35
After reading through the thread....

People who like to make fun of the beliefs of religous people, and also look down on those who have religous beliefs...That is utterly intolerant, hypocritical, and foolish.
Robot-Dude: please do not call religous believers "retarded". Thankyou.

Anyways....Homework does not annoy me...But busy work and meaningless tasks annoy me very much.

But just out of curiosity....How did you score a 100% in English with sentences like these?
i've had to redo an IQ test at my course too see what they could probley help me in and i scored 100% in Level 1 in maths and english i said i can i do the highest level please XD

Level 27
Upon reflection, Atheism isn't really a limit on the mind more than a lot of other things.
What actually is annoying is people who stick to one side of an issue and wont budge. That's what's really limiting.
In order to come to the right decision you should get rid of as much bias as you can.

Good for you.

Elenai, mind if I point out something?

Atheists are creatures of the internet. They don't go out and spread their "beliefs" or meet together.
They either live normally or go complain about religion on the internet, and debate with other people uselessly on the existence of deities.
They either just plain don't believe in a religion or they start really thinking about it and talk like they figured out everything.

Level 35
WILL...why did you post this?

Atheists are creatures of the internet. They don't go out and spread their "beliefs" or meet together.
They either live normally or go complain about religion on the internet, and debate with other people uselessly on the existence of deities.
They either just plain don't believe in a religion or they start really thinking about it and talk like they figured out everything.

And dont forget robot-dude...Religion isnt just fate. It has logic also. And science isnt just logic, it also has fate (chance, probability).

Level 5
and ....hmmm what was there..ah i know
-drood
-and again drood cuz (( drood: i hate rich arab guys ) and they say ima a rasist fuck )
-and kaitech
-drod
-some girl fomr my town
-wow

more is coming soonn....

:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 27
It actually depends on how you live and where you live, but even so, the chances are very, very, very, small for most of us.
By Fate I mean Religion, and I mean logic science.
See, why would you want to limit your mind?
Religion and logic/science are not exclusive, there are many religions that have absolutely no quarrels with science.
Personally, I subscribe to logic/science and religion equally.
I'm not saying you should, but as long as you refuse religion, you are biased. And what does science have to say about bias?

Level 11
Too behonest people i know Who are
People who deny obvious mistakes. And how does a lisp impede on your typing, spelling, or grammar skills?

I hate the fact that both atheists and religious people always are such hypocrites about their beliefs. too many of both camps never show any ground for the others, or try and just live without bitching at eachother.

Level 13
and ....hmmm what was there..ah i know
-drood
-and again drood cuz (( drood: i hate rich arab guys ) and they say ima a rasist fuck )
-dr00d

I feel the love.

AND! I'm 50% mexican, less then 20% israeli, there SOME native amrican in there... the rest is assorted european countries. But I am loaded.

Oh, and DrSick, that looked a bit like flaming (for the next mod that reads this :infl_thumbs_up:).

Status
Not open for further replies.