• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What Pisses You Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
You don't have to touch ME, you don't HAVE to touch anyone..

Yous twos are kids, absorbed in virtual reality like so many born in these recent generations...

You shouldn't even be concerned with handshakes yet.. Hmm, or maybe you should be.

:Soon from now:
(Your Mom) Ő<"GET A JOB!"

Level 34
I hate crappy movies. You sit through the whole thing because you think, It must get better eventually! It doesn't and you realize you just wasted a good two hours.

Level 26

Yous twos are kids, absorbed in virtual reality like so many born in these recent generations...

You shouldn't even be concerned with handshakes yet.. Hmm, or maybe you should be.

And yet they somehow managed to compile a post that was more mature than yours.

Musical Ringtones piss me off. It, like MySpace, tells me
myspace.png

I keep my cell phone with a rather creative ring tone. RING. You know, like phones are supposed to do? Not play some idiotic James Blunt song? The other day, my cell phone rung, and that one openly gay guy had the balls (or lack thereof) to say "Your ringtone's weird." IT'S CALLED A NORMAL RINGTONE, YOU TREND FOLLOWING PRICK.

Level 27

A handshake accomplishes nothing. I didn't say I wouldn't shake hands, but rather, I would prefer some other method of greeting. Preferably one that doesn't require me to touch an average person in such a place that is often not washed properly or at all. Ever noticed how Jay Leno doesn't get his hands near his face after the opening scene?
I hate crappy movies. You sit through the whole thing because you think, It must get better eventually! It doesn't and you realize you just wasted a good two hours.
If it's not good the whole way through, then why bother with it?
I've got better things to do that don't waste the majority of time I spend doing them.

Level 8
Oh my gosh...Lol MSSB! Thats even funnier than my DBZ Sparta! OMG! I gotta save that...
Things that piss me off:
Something thats funnier than my DBZ Sparta picture...

Level 26
The Lifetime Channel pisses me off. It's not television for women, it's television for people with Alzheimers. It's the same damn story in every movie. Some woman has a child stolen that turns out to be a lesbian, who is used for human trafficking when she is suddenly arrested because she was caught doing drugs, and is abused in prison, and when she is let out, she becomes suicidal and holds a school hostage with a bomb, afterwards dying of AIDS. Oh, and the protagonist is always a chick. Can't forget that.

Level 34
Commercials (...) piss me off, when you're watching a good movie (like Kill Bill vol 1) and a commercial comes after 10 minutes of nonstop action and 10 minutes of commercial. ANNOYING! I HATE COMMERCIALS!

Level 26
Crickets piss me off. They're noisy and abrasive.

Some Off-Topic Guy said:
YOU'VE been the one commenting on MY replies to other people's points, it's not me who is shooting down everything YOU say.
Yes, because clearly, when you reply to posts, they're replies, and when I do so, I'm shooting down what people say. Shooting down what people say like accusing people of having no life because they dislike handshakes? OK...

Level 8
Oxiclean Clorox pisses me off, more like Oxiclean moron...And Oxiclean pisses me off, and the announcer for Oxiclean...

Level 5
He seems to yell alot.

oh really , OMG didnt u had something better to write:thumbs_down:
-----------------------------------------------
..ok here's one more think that i hate like droOd

i hate when i play cod4 or Sc all the night with skrab and outside we hear how our neiborghood dude called Tuke or Tusmin rapes dogs :( . i just cant stand the scream of those poor doggyes

Level 8
Krillin from DBZ pisses me off, he doesnt fit, and hes like the weakest character besides Hercule, and hes so annoying. And he begs a lot.

Level 27
The Lifetime Channel pisses me off. It's not television for women, it's television for people with Alzheimers. It's the same damn story in every movie. Some woman has a child stolen that turns out to be a lesbian, who is used for human trafficking when she is suddenly arrested because she was caught doing drugs, and is abused in prison, and when she is let out, she becomes suicidal and holds a school hostage with a bomb, afterwards dying of AIDS. Oh, and the protagonist is always a chick. Can't forget that.
We have a rule in our house, "No more movies on Lifetime."

Level 8
They just stand there like they're about to take a crap and yell for 15 mins. -.-'

Thats exactly why I watch it, its funny to see someone look constipated :p
Escept Krillin, Hes never constipated...

Level 8
This pisses me off: In anime when someone holds their sword over their head, it glows, and they yell something like "SUPER ULTRA OMEGA ALPHA EVIL DEMONIC SHADOW GIANT SLASH OF FALLEN SOULS OF THE UNDERWORLD OF EVIL DARKNESS 9000!!!!!" before attacking.

Level 9
This pisses me off: In anime when someone holds their sword over their head, it glows, and they yell something like "SUPER ULTRA OMEGA ALPHA EVIL DEMONIC SHADOW GIANT SLASH OF FALLEN SOULS OF THE UNDERWORLD OF EVIL DARKNESS 9000!!!!!" before attacking.

HAHAHA Hilarious!

And they don't just finish with "nine thousand"! They say,
"niiine thouuuuusannnnnnnd"!

Reminds me of Indiana Jones, where the dude is whipping his huge sword all around for 20 seconds and the next shot is of Indi pulling out his pistol and shooting him, then looking away like nothing happened. haha

Level 8
Lol I remember that Cheeder, The ninja is like *waving sword around* Waaaaa! Indiana Jones just pulls out his gun and shoots him, Lol that was hilarious. It was an EPIC-er scene. Lord Retardael is happy.

Level 8
Only reason I like DBZ is cuz of the Constipation and the games.
Elenai pisses me off, because he is so...so....Lets just put it this way, he is...I...dont have the words..Hes the opposite of me! Yeah thats it. Im sorry Elenai, Lol

Level 8
Lol, My Avatar does perfectly describe me, except the head, and the shirt, and the pants, and the hair, and the foot behind back thing, and...Etc

Level 34
Wanna bet half of the members on THW doesn't even come on Bnet once in like erh a week?

People who give promises but don't achieve them pisses me off, I guess.

Level 34
I was looking through my new sucribes and found a post of mine which got reported and nothing was wrong with it. What pisses me off are systemgeeks you know erh who listen to the system!

Ok Epic is no more, Cool is in now!

Status
Not open for further replies.