• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doctors, whats you take on this?(video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I have found some very interesting material about the covid-19 tests.
It basically says that the tests give positive false results in many cases, so
people with other deseases and conditions can also get positive despite has
nothing to do with covid-19. It seems pretty convincing for me but I wanted to see
what other people (qualified doctors possibly) think!

Have a nice day!

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
We have a thread about it:
How much Corona virus is serius?

I think it could be possible that the cause might not be necessarily a coronavirus but obviously this is a contagious thing, not viral hysteria or delusion as somewhat implied by Andrew Kaufman.
The conclusions in that video are too speculative to be taken as scientific. Imagine if we had PCR back then in 1918 and some dude would have said the same thing like in that presentation so that medical staff and officials would not have taken it seriously.

So, it's easy to talk and write stories when you're not working with such afflicted people.
I'm not quite convinced his research is adequate since he's never been in China at the time or in Hubei to know the facts. I doubt the Chinese health people would fool themselves and afterwards the whole world.

@MaoLi
@MasterBlaster

Status
Not open for further replies.