• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Another Personality Test Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Oh hey there. Take this test and share.

My results, being me having an ENTP (The Debater) personality seems accurate. I'd like to think I especially relate to these quotes taken from the introduction results page.
"ENTPs, like all Analyst (NT) personality types, are on a constant quest for knowledge, and what better way to gain it than to attack and defend an idea, from every angle, from every side?"
"ENTP personalities love to brainstorm and think big, but they will avoid getting caught doing the "grunt work" at all costs."
"ENTPs' capacity for debate can be a vexing one - while often appreciated when it's called for, it can fall painfully flat when they step on others' toes by say, openly questioning their boss in a meeting, or picking apart everything their significant other says"
"Once they've secured such a position, ENTPs need to remember that for their ideas to come to fruition, they will always depend on others to assemble the pieces - if they've spent more time "winning" arguments than they have building consensus, many ENTPs will find they simply don't have the support necessary to be successful."​

I also find the "How they react with other personalities" topic to be an interesting one that could explain Hive's... say 'clashes' that happen. Sure this happens in real life but the way it happens in Hive interests me more.

Those wondering why I would put up another thread like this is because this one I stumbled upon absorbs my mind :)

Here's mine. ENFP "The Campaigner"

ENFPs are fiercely independent, and much more than stability and security, they crave creativity and freedom.
Luckily, ENFPs know how to relax, and they are perfectly capable of switching from a passionate, driven idealist in the workplace to that imaginative and enthusiastic free spirit on the dance floor, often with a suddenness that can surprise even their closest friends. Being in the mix also gives them a chance to connect emotionally with others, giving them cherished insight into what motivates their friends and colleagues. They believe that everyone should take the time to recognize and express their feelings, and their empathy and sociability make that a natural conversation topic.
The ENFP personality type needs to be careful, however - if they rely too much on their intuition, assume or anticipate too much about a friend's motivations, they can misread the signals and frustrate plans that a more straightforward approach would have made simple. This kind of social stress is the bugbear that keeps harmony-focused Diplomats awake at night. ENFPs are very emotional and sensitive, and when they step on someone's toes, they both feel it.
ENFPs will spend a lot of time exploring social relationships, feelings and ideas before they find something that really rings true. But when they finally do find their place in the world, their imagination, empathy and courage are likely to produce incredible results.

Level 36
It's a thorough test, for certain, but it's also a test trying to trick you into thinking that it
got you nailed. The people who wrote the text know enough rhetoric to make anyone
believe that the answer they got really fits them. Just a reminder, to anyone taking it.

I got "The Logician".

Level 22
The Mediator

attachment.php

Attachments

• the mediator.JPG
    the mediator.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 156
Level 21
Got THE EXECUTIVE (ESTJ-A).
I did the test for fun but I don't think the results really reflect fully my personality. As I said in the other post, I don't need a bunch of questions to tell you who I am.
Another point, the test will never be 100% correct while if we speak about ourselves, we must be correct about how we are (or someone doubts of his/her own characteristics? :p )
Final point, one's personality can change according to the environment so it's very hard to judge fully one's personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.