• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Personality Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Anyone have tried personality test?
I tried one from 16personalities.com , but I believe most test are the same.

My result is ISFJ "The Defender". "The Defender" sounds really cool, but it's actually Introverted S... Feeling Judging (I forgot the S). I can say it's 80% correct for me. And it say Vin Diesel is also ISFJ, maybe I can be like him lmao.

I really like the tips they made for each personality, but I always forgot what it said there. My damn English skill is decreased because one year hibernation, that's make me harder to understand some part -_-

I tried the test twice, the last time a few weeks ago and just now. The result is almost the same, but I notice quite a few minor difference.

I got the INFP personality -- the Mediator. It sounds like a cool spellcaster but the cartoon for Mediator is quite awkward. I have always dreamt of being a writer, and it says here that most successful writers are INFPs. Most of the things they say is surprisingly accurate, but something's changing.

I am now stuck in a constant struggle between good and evil, and in some rare occasions I just act out of my feelings instead of moral values...

Level 15
This test is bullshit,and u know it.
Well at first I thought that too, but the result is pretty accurate, most of it.

ISFJ's cartoon is an ugly nurse who looked like a terrorist. That's totally not defender -_-
I actually didn't follow their career tips. So, a year ago I studied architecture. It say that I am hard working but also do procrastinating a lot. Well it's true. I usually did the work (making a mini house, drawing something , etc) on the day before deadline, which made me didn't sleep.

So finally I decided to stop and try find another college. This time i gonna try Engine Enginering (lol, Machine Enginering?). The test said I should be work on hospital or lab. My parents told me to become a doctor but I actually really scared of many things, so I can't take it.

Level 19
I got the Logician

and I agree with it with the exception to where they say we often can not make our minds up and instead spend days not doing anything but trying to resolve internal theories.

that is bull shit because I get infuriated when I'm not allowed to progress. I'm the anti-procrastinator. doing nothing or doing something that does not generate profit, drives me insane. I literally can not understand how someone can go a whole week without learning a new skill or refining one they already have. I especially work towards having physical proof I haven't wasted my time. in the form of completed pet projects and accomplishments.

Oh, one thing I have to add.

While many are surprisingly accurate, some of the things are not accurate. They say I'm hardworking but I am a lazy sloth really. I tend to procrastinate tasks until the very last minute (or if I feel very bored). And I don't always stick to my morals, I will break them if necessary or some mundane ones just for fun. And I am not a hopeless romantic by the way, too many unrequited love make me being more cautious.

Still not a great idea to generalize personality types. Everyone is unique and no one shares their personality. Even if it's a clone, different experiences and perspectives, even subtle ones, can butterfly some of the similarities away.

Level 19
I approve of the above statement.

People are all different, it is only where we are in large groups that we act the same. As is mob mentality, the IQ drops for every loud voice. The fact that people are unique is a good thing, it is the nature of the world and the reason possible why humans have progressed about the food chain. Original thought and strange concepts make the world different and advance us to perfection, while the common remain the same the different strive to do more and become more

Achieving growth through personality, but more over through individuality

Well both you guys suck because my personality is better :ogre_hurrhurr:

Logician all the way baby! And no I'm not teasing because Logicians only deal in fact :ogre_haosis:

We're just cool like that :ogre_datass:

also

No one likes a dirty Beach!:goblin_boom: Bora_Balboa
I just saying what the beach is.
So if i learned something in hive,then that you are everything,except a Logician.
Your title "I act first" is everything then smart and logician.
So a test can just tell u very little about your real presonality.

Reactions: San
Status
Not open for further replies.