• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

First-Person Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
So I fiddled around with some systems here and created some kind of first-person shooter map.
I used Darkzealot_128's First Person Camera system and merged it with redscores' Missile System.

When I tested it with my friend, Player 2 (my friend) can somehow control MY unit, instead of his (and I can't control anything). Someone maybe knows how to fix this?

I attached the map below. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• BOOM.w3x
    113.3 KB · Views: 72
Level 5
Try looping from 1 to 12 instead of using all players.

You mean like this?
  • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Picked player) controller) Equal to User
        • Then - Actions
          • -------- Putting events into the triggers, unneccesary events for players who aren't playing are not created. --------
          • Trigger - Add to move 1 <gen> the event (Player - (Picked player) Presses the Left Arrow key)
          • Trigger - Add to move 2 <gen> the event (Player - (Picked player) Releases the Left Arrow key)
          • Trigger - Add to move 3 <gen> the event (Player - (Picked player) Presses the Right Arrow key)
          • Trigger - Add to move 4 <gen> the event (Player - (Picked player) Releases the Right Arrow key)
          • Trigger - Add to move 5 <gen> the event (Player - (Picked player) Presses the Up Arrow key)
          • Trigger - Add to move 6 <gen> the event (Player - (Picked player) Releases the Up Arrow key)
          • Trigger - Add to move 7 <gen> the event (Player - (Picked player) Presses the Down Arrow key)
          • Trigger - Add to move 8 <gen> the event (Player - (Picked player) Releases the Down Arrow key)
        • Else - Actions
That poor vision is intended, actually. After this problem got fixed, I want to see players' reaction to the poor vision.

Level 5
Still not working, strangely. Tested it with my friend and Player 2 is still able to control my Rifleman (Player 1)

EDIT : Tested again. It seems that Player 2 controlled my Rifleman but he couldn't see my Rifleman. Instead, he can only see his Rifleman standing on the spawn spot (while me Player 1 watching my rifleman moved by Player 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.