• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is your most prized possession?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
What item/set are you most proud of in your inventory?

Currently, mine is the Rider of the Storm set for Disruptor.

In the past, my prized item was an auspicious Battlefury that I got from a Bloom chest. Someone offered 3 sets for it and because of seeing that offer I got too excited at the thought of having a complete set for the first time and 3 sets at that, and proceeded with the trade. I regretted that day because a few days after, I see that the battlefury I had was valued at 8 keys. The 3 sets I received was only valued at 3 keys in total. I was saddened by it.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
This sounds very confusing for an AoS game. I assume these are rewards/real money purchases outside the actual gameplay?

In any case the deal you went through mirrors Diablo II trades a lot. The number of people who got ripped off to sell their hard earned Vex rune for common trash is depressing. The entire Tal-Rasha+TranGul+Immortal King set is not worth a Vex.

Level 6
This sounds very confusing for an AoS game. I assume these are rewards/real money purchases outside the actual gameplay?

In any case the deal you went through mirrors Diablo II trades a lot. The number of people who got ripped off to sell their hard earned Vex rune for common trash is depressing. The entire Tal-Rasha+TranGul+Immortal King set is not worth a Vex.

Btw is dota 2 not Diablo..

Mine 5 rares.

Level 23
Pretty much my only set.

I prefer a combination.

Stonehall Royal Guard Set + Arcana Weapon + Wings of the valkyrie

dota_item_stonehall_royal_guard_set_large.9b4c4d7a58e13861f53062b3551d5ee67d244e5d.png
+
350px-Blades_of_Voth_Domosh_loadout.png
+
wings-of-the-valkyrie.jpg

I traded almost every thing just to form this set. I can't do a screenshot because i'm in a laptop. ^^

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Rui said:
I had a lot of unused battle point boosters so I got a lot of treasure keys. I wanted the Whisper of the Tribunal set or the Heirlooms of Aeol Drias, I tried to obtain the latest by redeeming a Treasure of the Onyx Eye box, but got some fireman suit for the Batrider :(

Now I have 3 treasure keys left, I wonder if I should keep trying to get the Heirlooms =( if I am lucky enough I could get a set for Rubick as well, my 2nd favorite hero after Silencer =)
Should I?

Level 25

Think of it as pokemon trading cards. Or peggles/Marbles. Sure, you can purchase them but you can still have a favorite.

Also in Dota 2 you can get items for free like in TF2. :)

Level 49
Too bad the items you get from the event is not tradable.

the first bits of bundles were tradable when the event just started. i have friends that got lycan's hunter of kings set, kunkka's divine anchor and pudge's black death and it was tradable. after a certain patch the bundles that were acquired in the nemesis assassin event were marked non-tradable.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
300px-Demon_Eater_loadout.png

Dota-2-6-82-Patch-Gets-More-Details-about-Shadow-Fiend-Rework-Arcana-459764-2.jpg

This is my most prized item atm :p
... That's so ridiculously meta. Or ironically-referential. I'm not sure which.

Nevermore the Shadow Fiend is a DOTA2 Hero based off of the DotA:Allstars hero of the same name. His awexome dark-shadow model comes from the Firelord, tinted to 0%. So they now gave him a fiery version of himself.

L-freakin'-o-l.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

I don't have jack on Dota 2 but one of the 3 games I played was with a Sven who instead of his glaive had a big Bottle Opener.

OMG... I loled at that for a week. The best part is that sven item build was exactly like I imagined it... Mask of Madness + Battle Fury. He literally OPENED them up!

If I ever gonna spend money on Dota 2 it will be to get that can opener for Sven.

Level 4
Hhh, I had a sword for abbadon which changed colour of it's shield, and it was from Alliance set, so it was pretty badass. I'm trying to get items that are nice looking or something not just expensie items with a lot of effects :/
Like wr immortal, I mean it sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.