• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is your favorite class and why?

What is your favorite gaias class and why?

• Crusader

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Berserker

• Bishop

• Monk

• Druid

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Hunter

• Necromancer

• Sorcerer

• Assassin

• Bard

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
As the title says what is your favorite class and why

EDIT: For obvious reasons I had to vote Druid, but it's a very close second for Bards. At times I think I might like them equally the same but I've been such a long time Druid supporter I think it would be wrong for me to not give them some credit. I still love the class, even with all my attempts at nerfing it :D

Level 13
You know what I love? The fucking ranger quest, that shit makes the druid class easily my favourite.

Level 5
Druid, I tend to love classes that can summon.... but also classes that support.... (Shaman Type Classes) its a good combo ^^, but necros are my second because Skele's are cute... I mean they rule >:D

Level 1
Necromancer, especially when you got inscribed skull. Summoning 3 minions are extremely helpful now since it got buffed.

Level 10
I'm surprised that bishops aren't higher on the list :D and where's all the Bard and Monk love!? I'm kind of surprised about Crusaders being in second

Level 3
Monk, although I haven't yet played this class :) because I feel that Monk isn't more useful than other. But I like Monk, this class have very amazing style with double fist :)

Level 5
Warlock.
Oops wrong forum >.>

Sorc of fracking course. Hybrids are interesting, but Pures cut me deep :). And Sorc is pure: dps>tactics/versatility>uniqueness>gear diversity (Sp and Hp vs. CC and max Aggro/DPS), and he runs around funny. Always in a hurry, where is the fire dammit.
I mean who can choose to fight differently situation-based?
(Sufficiently)... Can'z = Sorc > Monk > Necro > Bard > Dudu
(Almost)......... Can't'z = Zerk > Sin > Crus > Shop > Hunter

Just my approximation, and personal opinion.

Level 5
I'm a jealous/greedy but honest guy... don't like the fame druids are getting... I liked been one of the only Druids >.> <.< .... loool

Level 5
ME EITHER?? I was a fan of druids since the beginning! When everyone said 'go make something else' when I load my druid haha xD but now EVERYONE wants to be one?! Do something brudda Zwieb! xD

Level 13
I'm really amazed about the recent popularity of druids.

Why is that? Just because of the removal of the spell cooldowns? Or is it the efreet?
I just don't know what I did wrong/right to let a class formally known as an underdog class suddenly stand out that much?

It was all s0ul

Level 1
Man I just have no idea why bishop and zerk are so unpopular. Maybe I've missed something. Last time I played was in July 2012 sooo... yeah. Anyways I've played bishop zerk and Druid , and yes Druids seem somewhat more flexible. But we shouldn't underestimate the power of shops and zerks. People, like me, who love playing support should really try shop, and I dunno there's something definitely attractive about playing a zerk so u should give him a chance too xD Ok thx for listening.... peace

Status
Not open for further replies.