• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is the path of the "Freeze" model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Theres a buff that i cant seem to find with a model that i want. Its a bit like frost nova but its just 1 big ice block and it totally covers the unit, freezing them. Ive seen this in multiple maps but i just cant find the model or the buff. and yes i have searched alot. I looked at the buff "Freeze" but it has no art - target :(

Level 16
The first thing that comes to mind is the frost wyrm's freezing breath, which freezes buildings in the original game play, hence the big chunk of ice. Also used by Rylai is dota.

Look under the undead's buff section. It should be located there ( i think ;p)

Level 8
Yeah just found it before you posted Child ;) It looked weird because in the editor it shows it having an animation, and in game i dont think it has one. Thx anyway guys, +rep.

edit: child, i must spread some around first ;(

No point starting a new thread, but, Can you edit the buff "Stunned" for a duration? Or can you only edit that in abilities, under storm hammer or something? Because im basing the freeze off of stunned.

Level 16
No point starting a new thread, but, Can you edit the buff "Stunned" for a duration? Or can you only edit that in abilities, under storm hammer or something? Because im basing the freeze off of stunned.

You can edit buff ''Stunned''. Just change it's special effect and attachment point.

You can't edit duration.
Buff is only icon and tooltip.
You can set ''Stunned'' buff to endurance aura. Nergy units will have increased movement speed and won't be stunned.

Level 16
Like Child_of_Bodom said, you can't edit its duration, other than in abilities. Also if a trigger is set to wait a few seconds then remove the buff, it would remove the stun effect as well. Best idea I can come up with edit the buff "Stunned" for a duration

Status
Not open for further replies.