• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is the Most and Least button you press in the keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Most: shift, space, and enter.
Last: wait.. what the hell is this? "pause"? I have a prehistoric keyboard. Last is "pause/break"

Level 13
Most: Space, shift and enter.

Least: The Menu button between the Alt Gr and the right Control. I used it once. By accident.

Level 12
Most: The first letter to be "rubbed off" which was "s"
Least: The button I have NEVER touched before, the "Pause/break" button

A lot of letters on my keyboard are gone. "W A S D E R T L N O M C" and the "1 2 3" keys are quite close. Guess why? lol.

PS: My keyboard's Birthday is Saturday. He will be 3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Last edited:
Level 14
Most: Space or A.

I have the letter A in quite a few names of mine on different websites.

Least: Any of the F(number) buttons. I have no used them in quite a long time. If I have it was by accident.

And surprisingly, I hit the "Insert" key quite a few times accidentally so it's about a 4-5 on a 1-10 of most hit keys.

Level 27
Most: Ctrl, Alt, Delete. (At least on my Windows boot. <_<)
I have no idea. It could be anything really. Might tend towards E because it's the most used letter.

Least: I assign Pause|Break to be the special key in programs I make because I never use it otherwise. :p F7 probably is the least used.

Level 34
Most: Maybe W.
Least: The favorites bar on my keyboard. As for something that all keyboards have, probably the little Del on the numpad. In fact I don't think I've ever used it, so it's a tie.

I often have obscure keys mapped to a mouse button, so I can use it for something in a specific video game or program. Vent talk is Insert for example. Then I have Insert mapped to my forward button on my mouse.

Level 17
Most: WASD keys probably

Least: I don't even know what the fuck this is called

dsc05442-2-400x300.jpg

The one on the bottom left, that square... mouse pointer thing, I don't know. I've never really pushed it until now, it just brings up the properties tab (Like when you right click.)

Pretty useless key.

Level 15
Most: WASD keys probably

Least: I don't even know what the fuck this is called

dsc05442-2-400x300.jpg

The one on the bottom left, that square... mouse pointer thing, I don't know. I've never really pushed it until now, it just brings up the properties tab (Like when you right click.)

Pretty useless key.

That's one retarded keyboard.

Most: Left Ctrl and Space
Least: Power?

Level 8
Never touched ESC? Really? How is that even possible?!
I mean, ESC, ALT+F4, CTRL+ALT+DEL are the most common use buttons! :D
Why? Because we use Windows. Linux FTW!
*runs like hell*

Level 11
Most: Pause/Break (Dont ask me what it does, I jus saw that many sed its l;eadt used, so i presed it like 10000 times XD )
Least: I dont know. Pause/Break is out :/ Must be scrollock.

Status
Not open for further replies.