• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is the Most and Least button you press in the keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Actually now that i think about it, the keys i push the most would be ctrl, Pg Up, and Pg Dn, and also the arrow keys. I use WE alot. And you have to push those keys look a billion times to get the doodad in the right spot.

Level 8
Most:
redbutton.jpg

Least:
Right shift.

lmao, id prolly be the one who tries pushing the white circle above instead and then feel dumb after realizing what i just did.

Level 9
My...memory is foggy... anyway, we can off topic on this forum... so haha. Uhh, can we?

LEAST: I think, Page Down, Page Up, Help, End, ENTER (y'know, bottom right).

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Most: any number on the NumPad- how can you avoid using the numpad?! Well unless you use a laptop like I am right now.. damn annoying to write numbers, passwords and hotkeys..

Least: I guess I don't use R-CTRL a lot..

@people who don't see the incredible usefulness of the PAUSE key, try the Batch-terminal (WIN+R -> cmd). For insert, it was already explained, comes in handy when coding, eh?
The menu-key is handy if you got no mouse eh? So is the TAB but I guess you all use that eh?

F1 I use very little though, I don't need help. ;)

Level 5
Most: Space/Enter
Least: Whoa...never noticed that key...Pause/Break??? WTF does it do!!!!
Ima press it after this reply :D

It did nothing...

Last edited:

ade

ade

Level 2
Most: Space
Least: End, Pause / Break, Sleep, Num pad Enter, and Num pad Delete!

Status
Not open for further replies.