• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What do you think the 5th class will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I'm thinking a bow/crossbow armed range class. Would be nice to have guns (gunpowder and such), but I doubt it.

Level 9
I'm thinking a bow/crossbow armed range class. Would be nice to have guns (gunpowder and such), but I doubt it.

They'll do guns, they no longer have a choice, they must, they already put them into Warcraft after #3, 1 & 2 were apparently using same tech as Diablo 1 & 2, they must continue the cycle of adding in guns, and eventually progress towards lazers!!!

Level 25
yeah it might be some Hunter guy with a barrel gun (van hellsing -or w/e his name is- style)
or if they do not want to take that step, then expect a combination between a beast master (druid like) and a ranger
some guy with a big ass Bow and an eagle/wolf etc.. companion

edit: <3 in the last thread about the 4th class I said some sort of weaponless Monk, I WAS RIGHT!

Level 9
I think its just stupid, the barbarian is in every single diablo game but the necromancer lasted just for ONE game.

All classes so far was used :(
I think that best hero that blizzard can make, in new game, is something like half human half angel, something like Tyrael but with reduced divine powers etc, etc!

Cool hero isn't it! And because they don't use paladin this dude can have some abilities just like him + some divine!
I don't know number of combinations can be really large!

Angel like hero can be warrior, support and speller dude at same time!

Just think about it! :thumbs_up:

Level 5
There should be something support, like a Priest, it would give players more survivability online. Anyway, a rouge would be really good indeed, but not like in D2 the assa cuz that class SUX with big letters

Level 9
There should be something support, like a Priest, it would give players more survivability online. Anyway, a rouge would be really good indeed, but not like in D2 the assa cuz that class SUX with big letters

I'm certain that role will be filled by the Monk, a role that has yet to be filled is a character that is like the Rogue from Diablo 1 or the Amazon from Diablo 2, you know, someone specializing in ranged weapons or partially specialized in ranged weapons, I am certain it will be somewhere in that ballpark, but hopeful that it will be a NINJA

Level 4
Damn dude can you at least tell us why battletoad -.^

Because they are awesome!
battletoads.jpg

They didn't have their own 3D game yet... :cry:

Level 5
this is obviously false...there wont be anything like battletoads in wow, and they dont even tell the new expansion's name, they dont know it, its cataclysm

Level 5
Great, you should create the Battletoads fan group... it seems that everyone loves bt except me -.- anyway, IT WOULD MAKE FUN OF DIABLO 3 ...

Level 10
They Should have an additional Like tank-healer unit. Because monk in my opinion sucks, I hate his look -.-
Also a great character to have is to bring back any old character that is not the Amazon..... Because the Wizard covers that. If the expansion comes out and it brings back the paladin I will be happy! Or the Druid! Because those two classes are what made diablo, diablo.
either That or a Ninja Class XD

Status
Not open for further replies.