• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

What class will you be most of the time?

Which Class?

• Warrior

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mage

• Hunter

• Paladin

• Rogue

• Warlock

• Druid

• Priest

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
If i do play...
Gnome/Rogue-
or
Tauren/druid
But i p;efer to be a midget

or rather someone who is hormannally challenged lol

Level 11
"Cool, when you get the game, PM me and we can get on the same server"

Assuming Blizzard finishes it sometime before I die from old age. :roll:

Level 2
Heh, I'd probably be running around in a loin cloth most of the time with maybe a bit of leather armor :p. Mining and Tailoring sound best for me, lol.

As for names..... I got nothin'

Level 6
Im gonna be:

Orc: (Warrior) (Male
Orc: (Shaman) (Male)
Orc: (Hunter) (Male)
Troll: (Priest) (Male)
Tauren: (Warrior) (Male)
Undead: (Warlock) (Male)
Night Elf: (Druid) (Male)
Night Elf: (Hunter) (Female)

:arrow:

I'm focusing the Horde mostly.
With the Orc Warrior I am going to focus on the
Rage Skills and for the Tauren Warrior I am going to focus on the Warrior Attributes.
For the Orc Hunter I am going to focus on Natural Survival Skills and for the Night Elf Hunter I am going to focus on the Pets that is available for the Hunters, but I think that I do the same for Orc Hunter but mostle the Natural Survival Skills.

Level 5
I will play as a night elf priest and a night elf hunter. probarbly an undead warlock aswell.. We'll see if I choose female or male, and probarbly I'll be out skinning animals or looking for herbs.. a nature-man ^^

Level 7
Night Elf or Undead Rouge all the way, baby! Rouge class rocks! But I'm gonna have an Undead Mage or Priest too, just because I do so adore casting spells

And if none of theese, I'm going Night Elf hunter - all the other races are for whiners :twisted:

@Konblade - My Undead Rouge is gonna own your paladin ass :twisted:

"starts rantin' on about how true evil is the only "real" ideology, and that when I come to power, I will rule this world and beyond with an iron grip dictatorship, and bla bla bla..."

Level 9
Ill be a rouge, probably dwarf because A) dwarf fits the role (i think) and B) most people are playing alliance. We should make a Warcraft 3 Search Guild, it would rock

Status
Not open for further replies.