1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Necromancer class in the Expasion...

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by cheesdude, Dec 29, 2005.

1. cheesdude

cheesdude

Resources:
    Resources:
    Doesnt it suck that there wont be any new classes in the Expansion? I sure think it does..
    Come on, why not add necro class? IT doesnt have to be similar to warlock. He can have different curse spells and summons. I think a necro class addition in the expasion is a great idea. Tell me what you think of this thought that happened to just pop into my head.. Tell if you think some other class should be added too. Dont be shy!

2. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Necromancers are Scourge

The Scourge are the evil

So yes. I can't see necromancers being playable. At all

However, I believe that Runemasters should be added

3. cheesdude

cheesdude

Resources:
    Resources:
    Who are Runemasters? Can you tell me something about them?

Also, I think the necromancer class can be added to the forsaken undead. They were a part of the Scourge once, werent they?

4. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    The Forsaken can't be Necromancers. Only the Scourge have the knowledge

If the Forsaken could be necromancers, they wouldn't have ANY of their apothocary type things. They're trying to develop Necromancy, but can't because the current plague is all Ner'Zul's work, so they're trying to make a new one and stuff

Runemasters are a base class in the RPG for Tauren and Dwarves. They're unarmed fighters who use runes on their body to kick ass

5. cheesdude

cheesdude

Resources:
    Resources:
    I like the runemaster idea. Maybe they can use their runes to create magical weapons and cast nice spells. Thnx mech

Come on, people.. Is mecheon the only one with ideas?

6. SeaGull1723

SeaGull1723

Resources:
    Resources:
    The problem with adding a new class is that too much problems will occur. Blizzard still has trouble balancing the standard classes as it is. And with the expansion being released in May, the will still persist in balancing.

Second, warlocks and shadow priests have already taken the majority of spells a necromancer would have. If they did have their ability to raise the dead, it's like a warlock imitation without demons instead.

That's my idea on why necromancers wouldn't be released along with lore ideas Mecheon pushed on.

7. King_Ryan

King_Ryan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Humans are evil. They kill whatever they think are monsters.As for the Necromancer class, I think it shudent be added because when you are a level 60 Warlock you are a Necromancer in my opinion. And Blizzard shudent add other classes because they still have to balance the Paladin class and such.