• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Necromancer class in the Expasion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Doesnt it suck that there wont be any new classes in the Expansion? I sure think it does..
Come on, why not add necro class? IT doesnt have to be similar to warlock. He can have different curse spells and summons. I think a necro class addition in the expasion is a great idea. Tell me what you think of this thought that happened to just pop into my head.. Tell if you think some other class should be added too. Dont be shy!

Level 9
Who are Runemasters? Can you tell me something about them?

Also, I think the necromancer class can be added to the forsaken undead. They were a part of the Scourge once, werent they?

Level 25
The Forsaken can't be Necromancers. Only the Scourge have the knowledge

If the Forsaken could be necromancers, they wouldn't have ANY of their apothocary type things. They're trying to develop Necromancy, but can't because the current plague is all Ner'Zul's work, so they're trying to make a new one and stuff

Runemasters are a base class in the RPG for Tauren and Dwarves. They're unarmed fighters who use runes on their body to kick ass

Level 9
I like the runemaster idea. Maybe they can use their runes to create magical weapons and cast nice spells. Thnx mech

Come on, people.. Is mecheon the only one with ideas?

Level 12
The problem with adding a new class is that too much problems will occur. Blizzard still has trouble balancing the standard classes as it is. And with the expansion being released in May, the will still persist in balancing.

Second, warlocks and shadow priests have already taken the majority of spells a necromancer would have. If they did have their ability to raise the dead, it's like a warlock imitation without demons instead.

That's my idea on why necromancers wouldn't be released along with lore ideas Mecheon pushed on.

Level 7
Humans are evil. They kill whatever they think are monsters.As for the Necromancer class, I think it shudent be added because when you are a level 60 Warlock you are a Necromancer in my opinion. And Blizzard shudent add other classes because they still have to balance the Paladin class and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.