1. Head to the 33rd Modeling Contest Poll and drink to your heart's desire.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

What did Illidan do for 10,000 years in prison?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by U.V, Jan 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. U.V

U.V

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    hia, people of Wc3Search!

i saw this theard in an Israeli forum a long time ago, and i thought to bring it here :roll:

what do think Illidan has been doing in his prison for 10,000 years???

2. -Vindic@tor-

-Vindic@tor-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, what could he do in 10,000 years? I could post some suggestions of dubious content and get warned cuz of these contents, so I'll try something else. How about counting the days by scratching 'em into the walls until the walls become somewhat thinner? Sounds as weird as it is, but... just wait, I'll surely get some other interesting ideas... :wink:

3. GreyArchon

GreyArchon

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    His prison did not have walls.. just metal bars.

What would he have been doing? All I can think of is...

"Seventythree-million-five-hundred-and-eightynine-thousand-ninehundred-and-twelve bottles of moonwine on the wall, seventythree-million-five-hundred-and-eightynine-thousand-ninehundred-and-twelve bottles of moonwine... take one down, pass it around, seventythree-million-five-hundred-and-eightynine-thousand-ninehundred-and-eleven bottles of moonwine on the wall...."

4. evilwart-dragon

evilwart-dragon

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Counting how many tiles on the ceiling... but then realising he took his own sight, decided to count how many imaginary demons he can 'sense', before thinking about Tyrande and then having a nice nap... repeat 10,000 times...

5. Lord Finarfin

Lord Finarfin

Resources:
    Resources:
    Strangely enough I thought the same thing, -Vindic@tor-. About the dubious actions that is...

<_< >_>

Mmmm, moonwine. :eek:

6. Afronight_76

Afronight_76

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    meditiating, then making prank phone calls, then inviting some of his insect frends over, then singing, then trying to escape, then talking to himself, then sleeping. hmm if you sleep for a 3rd of your life, that means he spent his time sleeping for over 3333 years!

7. illadon

illadon

Resources:
    Resources:
    lmao. good stuff guys, good stuff. this is wut i wus thinking: talking to his 23 other personalities, making friends with ghosts and insects, partying with his personalities, making imaginary friends, singing songs, try hitting on the prison guards so they'll come in the cell (i shouldnt say wut :wink: ) then getting slaped face for trying to do that, stuff like that.

8. Afronight_76

Afronight_76

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    and taking personality tests.

9. illadon

illadon

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol good one

10. Sir_Raziel

Sir_Raziel

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    he masturbated for all that time, without stopping because he sensed tyrande coming so he thought he'd impress her with being able to screw for a long tim.
    Or is that just whats I'd do...
    either that or like.... counted bacteria with ultravision.

11. bennywong

bennywong

Resources:
    Resources:
    good one, after he masterbated, he started giving himself a blowjob. a nice long one. and he squirted so much spoof out that it flooded the prison and he was able to escape.

12. SeaGull1723

SeaGull1723

Resources:
    Resources:
    Lol, Illidan probably practiced his impersonation on Tyrande until the day she would come and rescue him. :wink:

13. U.V

U.V

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    well, personally i think he used one of his chaos blades to scrape the metal bars and then he sniffed the powder.

other than that, he must have made some indecent offers to Maiev while she was guarding him. i think that's why she'd put the KotG to guard his prison and wasn't there when Tyrande rescued him.

14. bennywong

bennywong

Resources:
    Resources:
    sniffing the powder, good one

15. illadon

illadon

Resources:
    Resources:
    ya, its good. but theres jsut one problem with that theory, he didnt have any weapons with him.

16. U.V

U.V

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @illadon:
    o no? i remember him carrying his blades when i rescued him in the 'Eternity's End' campaign :p

17. illadon

illadon

Resources:
    Resources:
    well dude, think logically. imagin this, u take a criminal and give him a sword then put him in a jail cell made up of only metal bars.

18. U.V

U.V

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    its not a matter of logic - its a matter of Blizzard not making a bladeless Illidan model to put in the prison :p

19. genoxv

genoxv

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice suggestions... i just wished i could get through the 1st cd without a blue screen for once and finish the second cd so i would know exactly what is going on with the story.

i think the story line rox just like the sc story line... but this piece of cow poo (my computer) wont do nutting in any game.. {put cd + push play + start to play + BLEEP!! ERROR ERROR!! Got Blue Screen!! + manual restart with 75 jabs in 30 secs}

i may start paying ppl to kick it a few times before i haul it off to the dump. :evil:

20. bennywong

bennywong

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol

omg dude, u seriously need a new computer, r u sure u havent got a copied version of wc, if u du, make sure u have da crack so u can play it, but if u got original, den u should be able to play it, if u cant, OH WELLZ. but if ur gonna destroy ur comp, make sure u put a puppy dog inside it den blow it up or watever u wanna do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.