• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

OMG Look Whos Back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi U.V, welcome back, I'll check the spell now :)

But I bet Daelin will lock this, advertising of your own spells in the forum is not allowed. But blah, screw it, welcome back ;)

Level 11
Blade.dk2 said:
But I bet Daelin will lock this, advertising of your own spells in the forum is not allowed. But blah, screw it, welcome back ;)

You're betting a little bit too much Blade. Oh, and screw the rules? Watch it, I may not be so active but I'm still around.

Ahem... *takes a friendlier tone

Welcome back UV. This thread will remain unlocked because it isn't a pure advertising. But don't post more advertising threads please. People can anyway see new spells when they come online. :)

~Daelin

U.V

U.V

Level 7
vicky2004 said:
xD xD Who were u again??? :lol:

i was the FIRST(!) person to upload a spell to wc3search! :shock:

im not really familiar to the new community. my days of submitting was quite a while ago :roll:

EDIT:
@Daelin
i know people can see new spells on the main page. i HAVE been here for 3 years :p
i just wanted to get noticed a bit :roll:

Level 7
Daelin said:
Blade.dk2 said:

You're betting a little bit too much Blade. Oh, and screw the rules? Watch it, I may not be so active but I'm still around.

Ahem... *takes a friendlier tone

Welcome back UV. This thread will remain unlocked because it isn't a pure advertising. But don't post more advertising threads please. People can anyway see new spells when they come online. :)

~Daelin

The screw it was like saying "ok, I'm happy you're back, I don't want to be hard to you know". It wasn't a "f**k the rules" screw ;).

And about the betting: if you don't play, you don't win. And your posts in the other forums have been very "follow the rules, man!/move this, it's the wrong forum/lock this it's against the rules"-ish, so yes, I would've betted that it would be the same in this case.

Level 6
U.V said:
vicky2004 said:

im not really familiar to the new community. my days of submitting was quite a while ago :roll:

EDIT:
@Daelin
i know people can see new spells on the main page. i HAVE been here for 3 years :p
Aaah,can't u take a joke :p

Level 6
U.V said:
vicky2004 said:

EDIT:
@Daelin
Aaah,can't u take a joke :p.Anyways this topic is getting too harsh >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.