• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Today, a random place in Northrend. Hogash: Khaled, how many years will have to pass for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Today, a random place in Northrend.
Hogash: Khaled, how many years will have to pass for you to realise that we mustn't freeze our green asses anymore.
Khaled: That's what I wanted to tell you, we are going home!
Gar'tak: No we ain't, I personally have no reason to go back there, they will put me in prison again.
Khaled: Nobody is going to put you in prison.
Gar'tak: Really? What reasons do WE have to return eh? You want us to return just because of that little Shandi of yours...
Khaled: WHAT? If I wouldn't be angry now I would say that going back will be much more warm and more civilised but I'm angry and I'll ask you to explain yourself!
Gar'tak: You orcs should never write journals!
*Khaled tries to punch Gar'tak but he dodges the blow*
Gar'tak: And you're telling us to keep ourselves calm.
Hogash: Silence you idiot! We are going back wheter you like it or not!
Gar'tak: But how?
Khaled: We will chop down some trees and build a boat, simple.

Attachments

• 38999.jpg
    38999.jpg
    375.3 KB · Views: 25
Level 19
Guys, Ashenvale is Eluna'vi territory and the Empire has very little control of that area. A small horde army resides there, JokeMaster posted a picture of that long time ago and nothing have happened to them since then.

What you got orders from Trolman? I thought he banished you from his lands or something when he found out the Shandi-thing..

Also, how did you goot those brown Orcs with you?

Level 19
Yeah but later in Babylon aka Ahn'Qiraj temple there was a party and you was there too and Trolman found out the you-and-shandi-thing :p

You should've made more pictures.. anyways, you said it was a warlock friend of yours who opened the portal to Azeroth. Mag'har Orcs/Brown Orcs hate fel magic users :p

Level 19
Hmmm what do you mean? I'll find and check that old picture to refresh my memories in a moment..

Yeah, most Warlocks are evil. That's why I ask the question, why does your Mag'har friends accept you having other evil Warlock friends which they hate for using magic corrupting their own race ages ago?

Level 18
Well the picture is very very old and did you really think that they would survive by now beeing that small and surrounded by empire?No they didnt.

Also AM for who controls who check that picture with the moleman invasion that had a map,thats pritty much the most territorial accurent up to date map we have by this day.

Level 19
Surrounded by empire?! They are in Ashenvale; one of the best places on Azeroth to hide from the Empire.. Yes they did and they are the last remaining part of the horde, they deserve better destiny than to just be killed by you without any pics/proofs have been shown.

I'll do that...

Level 19
In northern Kalimdor there are these regions (I also wrote how much you all owns as I think of it - feel free to discuss):
-Ashenvale (Eluna'vi owns 80%. Trolmania owns 10%. Horde owns 5%. Alliance owns 5%)
Note: The Alliance 5% are from Stormwind. The royal family escaped when Stormwind was sieged by the Burning Legion and sailed across the great sea and settled in Ashenvale.
-Darkshore (Eluna'vi owns 100%)
-Mount Hyjal (Trolmania owns 70%. Eluna'vi owns 30%)
-Felwood (Sea Legion owns 50%. Eluna'vi owns 40%. Burning Legion owns 10%)
Note: This is a forever tainted forest region so demons, like satyrs will always reside here.
-Moonglade (100% neutral)
Note: No cities or anything have been built here and this is where the neutral Timbermaw Furbolgs live and where the currently closed main entrance to Argus is located. Former hippieland.
-Winterspring (Trolmania owns 70%. 30% neutral)
Note: The goblins of Steamwheedle Cartel does have a town here. Most territory have been claimed by Trolmania though no trolmanian cities exist here.
-Azshara (Sea Legion owns 80%. Eluna'vi owns 20%)

Level 18
Dude dude dude,you can not just make conclusions on everything from what only you know on the territory if you dont own it.For one thing THERE ARE NO NEUTRAL TERRITORYS,AT ALL!Moonglade is mine having picture of citys beeing there doesent mean small night elven villages or garnisons dont excist,Winterspring is also totaly empire controlled,the cartel dont even have a picture of it -.- and for ashenvale Elunavi Own like 79% Trolmania 20% orcish people less than 1% and there is no picture proving that that royal family even arrived in ashenvale,and even if they did it was already occupyed by me and azsure.

OMG AM if you're gonna proclaim yourself as a lorekeeper atleast keep things the way they are,dont make conclusions by yourself without even askning >.< You make me furyous.

Level 23
Well I have to agree with Trolman on one thing here, Cartel simply cannot be there.
Kezan and the Trade Princes were destroyed, and without their support the goblins wouldnt be able to survive in Winterspring, especially with Trolmania controlling the lands.

So they would either join the Empire, go to the warmer parts of Kalimdor or simply make their settlement a Trolmanian outpost. So no Cartel here a they dont exist no more...

Level 19
That lorekeeper-title has already been dropped. It is just my personality that makes me wanna start these disussions and as I said in my comment "feel free to discuss", meaning that I was not 100% sure that these numbers could be proved true and I am of course open to your oppinions aswell.

About the Steamwheedle Goblins, you are right. Their small towns are probably nothing anymore and forget about the 70% neutrality, though I doubt Gadgetzan in Tanaris is gone. It could have become the new main base of the Steamwheedle Cartle, being the biggest city, who knows?

About the Ashenvale numbers, it doesn't really matter how much the different factions got, I just wants to make sure that the Horde is still there, and the Alliance-thing I can't prove they arrived, but neither can you prove that they didn't arrive so let's keep this a mysterry for now.

Level 23
Dude Steamwheedle Cartel controlled all goblin cities in Kalimdor, like Gadgetzan and other cities.
But I doubt that after the destruction of Kezan it still exists, more likely those are just independant towns now.

Level 18
well if they did they were hippies at a point of time,after the ashenvale war they simply became trolmanian citizens like the rest,and enough with the goblin stereotypes of all beeing greedy n stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.