• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The Landing on the Beaches Day 1 Today the Brotherhood of the Sword have landed near by t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
The Landing on the Beaches Day 1
Today the Brotherhood of the Sword have landed near by to a unknown area. They are lead by Grand General Bahram, and Horsemaster (The Sword Paladin) Troy. This area seems like a swamp, but it is not Arathorian territory. It seems like the southern edges of continent.
Immedately when landing the Brotherhood was attacked by the Alliance of Lagosh. The Brotherhood immediately went into action fighting them off with fury and tactical cunning. The Brotherhood lost 3 squads. The Ambushers lost 45 Lagoshians. Though I still feel that we are being watched. The Brotherhood afterwards gathered their small force and have been exploring the area. The Brotherhood Force here is only as large as a Trolmanian Battalion.
But an interesting thing is that they orgainize themselves into squads for different tasks and they look stern, proud, and ready for war at any moment. I have never met a military force so dedicated. Today I overheard Grand General Bahram and HorseMaster Troy speaking to their soldiers.
Bahram: My Brave Soldiers! We have gathered upon this Darkened land, to free our brethren that were captured within that infernal device! The Vault Shall Be opened! As not only are our loved ones trapped inside! But many of our own kin are trapped with-in!
Troy: Remember the Alliance of Lagosh captured many of us and used us as their own Experminents Damning us into Metal Monstrosities that our own kin would fight us!
Captain: For Alteratic! For Freedom!
*Brotherhood Soldiers cheer*
Bahram: Our time has come to release them from their imprisonment! As the Alliance has gone far too long without punishment for it's sins! The Ruins of Celestina still harbors the Alliance's Vault! Still guarded by their elite, The Guardians and the Order of the Warrior!
Soldier: My Lord, how did the Alliance forces survive for so long?
Troy: It is simple they surivived using the tunnels beneath Celestina, StormWarriors was no fool. But today we shall travel within Celestina and slaughter the last of them. Though many of us will not return. What we have done here today shall rock the very core of the Alliance, Knowing that if they defeat us, then more will come to take our place! For our Kin! For Alteratic! For the Brotherhood!
*Brotherhood cheers*

After this the Brotherhood worked passionately to clear the area of any more soldiers of the Alliance of Lagosh. But I saw some dwarves of the Alliance talking to each other.
Dwarf Riflemen: Oh Shitz, we arez screwed mateys.
Dwarf Soldier: Youz thinkz? Wez screwed from the beginning when we left the Box.
Riflemen: Theyz Surez don't knowz what is going to happen eh?
Soldier: Ye, you know these lads are probably going to die inside the tunnels. As the experiments are Wi bigger than those lads there.

This is the Daily Peon Signing off! Yar Mateys!

Attachments

• 39452.jpg
    39452.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 18
Level 10
Nope they landed in Celestina. Which turned into a swamp. Because it was an island but considering all of the dead bodies combine that with decay and the fact of alot of other factors + the zoo and all sorts of other things were released.
Which then mean't that the area has changed in the past 6 years.
So yeah it means that the Alliance of Lagosh is having to resort to gurellia warfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.