• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What are your favorite movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Mine is A Nightmare Before Christmas. The movie with the tall skeleton searching for christmas. Good drama, good movie, a genius' work.

{EDIT}
I thought this would be a interesting subject... Seems I was wrong :p
At least give me an answer...

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
LOTR trilogy, Matrix trilogy, almost all Jim Carrey's movies, any amny others. i luv comedies, adventure, scifi, fantasy, animated, and anyother very well done movies. oh ya, The Day After Tomorrow rock! superb special effects, great story, and its sorta true! if the polar ice caps melt, they can cuse a 2nd ice age. i heard it once on Daily Planet. although im not sure of the extreme freeze strom thingy.

the only bad thigs about the movie is, it froze all the ground, but wat about the water? liekat the end, when the earth is clear of clouds and u see it, none of the water is frozen! and also, if the coldnes is cold enough to shater windows, why didnt it get to the ppl in the library? all they had wus a bit of fire that keeped like possibly -100C something or more at bay! wuts up with that? also, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE CANADIANS!?!?!?! DID THEY FREEZE? DID THEY FLEE? DID THEY SURVIVE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? TELL ME WAHT HAPPENED TO US!!!!

Level 2
whoa, illadon!! im feeling like ur stealing my identity!! this is the second coincidence today!!

Level 7
^
|
|
Bman=Noob, Why?
Double Post, :roll:
Reported, :roll:
Edit, :roll:
Shiny X Button. :roll:

My favorite movie, is probably The New Guy... I saw it with my sister a couple years ago... IT WAS SOO FUNNY! Anyway, yeah...
Did i mention ur a N00B BMAN!?!

Level 11
illadon said:
the only bad thigs about the movie is, it froze all the ground, but wat about the water? liekat the end, when the earth is clear of clouds and u see it, none of the water is frozen! and also, if the coldnes is cold enough to shater windows, why didnt it get to the ppl in the library? all they had wus a bit of fire that keeped like possibly -100C something or more at bay! wuts up with that? also, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE CANADIANS!?!?!?! DID THEY FREEZE? DID THEY FLEE? DID THEY SURVIVE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? TELL ME WAHT HAPPENED TO US!!!!

Bad plots run amok in movies today. Just look at The Village and Dawn of the Dead. They could have been good. But without plots, they were doomed to suck.

My favorites: LOTR trilogy (I'd kill for a Silmarillion movie), The Matrix trilogy, Van Helsing, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Rocky Horror Picture Show (it's just a step to the right!), and Saiyuki: Requiem for the One Not Chosen.

Level 12
There's hardly any good movies out there. The only one so far is the LotR Trilogy and Monty Python: The Holy Grail.

@harper: Probably prowling around...

@Eusira: Man, I really forgot what Princess Mononoke was like...

Level 2
Joey. said:
^
|
|
Bman=Noob, Why?
Double Post, :roll:
Reported, :roll:
Edit, :roll:
Shiny X Button. :roll:

My favorite movie, is probably The New Guy... I saw it with my sister a couple years ago... IT WAS SOO FUNNY! Anyway, yeah...
Did i mention ur a N00B BMAN!?!

wtf, i aint a noob. when i went to edit, to add something, it must have double posted by itself.

Level 2
I AM REALLY NOT INTO LOVE!!!!
I really do not have a favorite kinda movie to watch... soooo
many BORING and i mean Boring movies...

I like movies about swords and stuff like that though...

NO I LOVE MOVIES WITH SWORDS!!!

Level 2
Not long ago i saw a german movie "7 Zwerge" - 7 Dwarfs. It's a parody to the Snowwhite. A very good comedy, especially if you like sarcasm. DarkShadow might know it.

Level 5
fav comedy: dumb and dumber is just a classic
fav romance: american beauty
fav horror: the exorcist(just disturbing) and stephen king's THE SHINING
fav action: LOTR trilogy
fav drama: GATTACA(ethan hawke and uma thurman) one of the greatest movies ever. and blade runner(bruce willis) just two awesome films, that you must watch.

most of you guys in here do not know what is funny and what is good.
for example: van helsing is boring and has bad acting.
a new guy is funny, but not that funny, and the matrix trilogy is just bad, it only has alright FX. Seriously watch AKIRA, itz a bloody great film.

Level 13
Predrag said:
Not long ago i saw a german movie "7 Zwerge" - 7 Dwarfs. It's a parody to the Snowwhite. A very good comedy, especially if you like sarcasm. DarkShadow might know it.

Yep, but imo it wasn't THAT good. There were some really cool jokes like when the dwarfs were trying to crush the gate with a battering ram, but there were to many parts were almost nothing happened.

Level 2
A little? these moovies are realy bloody.
Tell me is cutting off a head and taking off the liver and more... is funny?

Level 4
YES :) .
oh sorry about the site i wanted to write the site but not to allow entering it :cry:

Level 6
Alien, fuck yes! And Predator. And the movie Alien versus Predator :shock: :D
I love AvP2 the pc game alot too

Man I better get used to that censoring...

Quest for the holy grail is also a good movie. Brilliant humor.

Level 7
My favourite movies are everything which is worth of watching... seriously, no jokin' not at all, me would never joke in such an important matter like fav. movies, never I say...

You guys believe me ...right?

oh, but ofcourse you believe me!

I'd say that one of my favourite movies is the one which carries name 'Sin city'

Level 21
-Vindic@tor- wrote:
I don't. To me, Japanese movies appear to be boring. Favorite movie: Starship Troopers

I'm with this dude.

well, only a few movies dont annoy me, there is the ones i have said, Serial Lover, Starship is cool, but only one time, and some french films (really unknows^^). I dont like too much animes, i was talking about Japanese movies. Except Evangelion and Ghost in the Shell, they're great animes.
But since I watch one movie in 2 weeks and 1 time tv by week...

Level 21
:lol: Hey i dont take all my life to skin !! :p

I model also.

Seriusly, that's not I have no time for tv, but I prefer thousands times music than TV.
You would know french tv, you'ld understand me... it's apparently meant for people who have the same intellect potential than a bottle of milk ~~
So it doesnt interest people like me, uh uh uh uh :wink:
-Back to topic-

Level 13
No I don't know french tv ;) But TV doesn't suck as much :p I usually watch just films on TV, but often when I work on PC my TV is on [on channels like Animal Planet or such]. Good movie is a good meal, I cannot imagine life without them. :roll:

Do you know Mythbusters? =D [on Discovery Channel]

Level 8
Well, German TV roxx... but intellect potential - depending on the channel - not really :|

Oh, and Teppana, I don't believe you and I know you knew it :wink:

Level 4
DarkShadow said:
Equilibrium, Star Wars 3-6, LOTR, Hot Shots 1-2, Tube etc

And I love Happy Tree Friends :twisted:
Realy? i'm surprised that im not the only one with bloody interests :twisted:

Level 2
Did anyone saw at least one of the following moovies?:
1)Dawn of the Dead.
2)Devil's advocat.
3)The adams family.
4)Rembo.
5)Interstate 60.
6)XXX.
7)planet of the apes.
8)Who am I?
9)Taxi.
10)Taxi2.
11)Men in black.
12)men in black2.
13)Gladiator.
14)Matrix1,2,3.
15)Die hard1,2.
16)Blade

Level 2
aaa....you should read what i wrote in my signature or something like that.i do have over 1200 films.
And i do not have a lot of films i also have over 700 cartoons of all kinds.and at least 20 disks ofg anime. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.