• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What are your favor map in warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
My favor map is definetly Castle fight or Stronghold allways in our LAN playlist

I dont like DOTA allstars either but the games "League of legends and Heroes of newerth" are dota like but really fun games u should try them! xD

Level 16
mrchak's and Karawasa's Element TD Survivor.
Dr Super Good's Green Circle TD Gold.
Vengeancekael's OTWII.
Other well-made TD, AoS, Defense, and RPGs that takes time to write them down.

Level 1
Dota is the best map ever!
Because it is very stable and balanced!
If you hate dota then you just dont know how to play it.

Level 15
Dota is the best map ever!
Because it is very stable and balanced!
If you hate dota then you just dont know how to play it.

wow wow? I am pretty good at dota and i hate it!! Many other AOS are much more in my taste. My 7 years of warcraft did not go to waste playing dota. I learned to play everything and still i hate dota! Anyways about my favorite maps?

Right now:

pains party is awesome would like to host and play it always : )
101 rounds is the second at the moment

I have 8gb of maps so it would be hard to remember some old classic like edus vampirism from RoC wc3

Level 2
Advent of the Zenith, Warlocks, Founders of the North, Coming of the Horde, and Pew Pew Fly Fly.

The biggest issue(as I see it) most people have with DotA is that there are better made AoS maps out there and though hosting bots have fixed the issue, DotA used to suffocate the game list, much like the hosting bots now do.

Because the problem has moved from DotA to hosting bots, there's no need to DotA bash people, just recommend a better AoS(or another map if you hate the entire genre).

Level 6
DoTA is the most unbalanced AoS I ever looked into as well it is only famous because of it being advertised by so many people as well one of the first maps since 2004 and nobody can see the real truth....

Now back to topic: My favorite maps are maps that people actually put effort into as well providing the ability to jump off of stuff and knock into things. (physics most say I think.)

Level 8
DoTA is the most unbalanced AoS I ever looked into
This made me laugh, i wonder if someone on hive made the map would this kind of super subjective talk be made...... iI had WC for like since like 02or03 and never played the map til this year. I hated dota because others did i guess. After trying it a couple times and realized how competitive it can be, i grew to love it. Far more balanced than any other AOS map. I'd love to see your list of better AOS maps, it'd probably be joke of the day. Any other aos i seen hosted usually have some heros banned/or its just a explosion fest with cool with spells resembling moves from your favorite shows. Never seen a hero in dota banned. Too bad they play this "most unbalanced map" for money.

Anyways my fav map on wc is Broken Alliances by king_leopold. I know him and glad his game is still continued and competitive til this day.

*waits for hater*

Status
Not open for further replies.