• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weretiger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here a bulky weretiger inspired from Rei in BoF III.
It use Owlbear animation set.

Attachments

• WereTigerPreview.jpg
    WereTigerPreview.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 6,451
Level 4
well, I'm just at the "beginning", i have several terrain makers and i've already managed models at gameplay constants.
The only things which are not made right now are detalied triggers and better models for special animals - the weretiger could be one of it.
Just think about it, I give 100% Credits if you can give the model for the game.
Sicerely nosebaer

I don't release my model to the publics anymore.
I can give you this model if you have proof that your project is serious and if I trust you enought you won't redistribute it/modify it/ without permission and give full credit and also that your map will be protected on release so that people don't have easy access to extract the model and stole it.

It's a bit drastic but that's what happens when I'm accused of stealing my own model by noob.

maybe I release them when i'll quit war3 modding and when i'll don't even care of credits and gratitude.There too many ungrateful/childish people here.They like my models but when i make map they say it's shit or i'll ask question nobody reply.Since I'm not very famous here some people think i'm noob and take me as a late-comer.Some judge me by my post count etc...
I'll release my mediocre models but i keep the best ones for me or trusted people.

Yes somehow.There will always be ungrateful people thought.But I'm currently using these model in a project of mine and that's why i don't want to see them in another noob map without credits.
But i'll still release model that i don't use (usualy mediocre model) and release all my other model when my project is done.

Level 16
Since I'm not very famous here...

?? ehm what? says who? you, happy tauren, chriz and olofmoleman are my model heroes! don't be so modest

I'll release my mediocre models but i keep the best ones for me or trusted people.

that's reasonable, but i guess we could make a deal about one model. i might need it for one of my projects similar to this one:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/5823/

Edit:
Oh and ofc WILLTHEALLMIGHTY, i just love his explosions, flames and stuff

Level 8
WoW , great model man , i love those Berserk like monsters...

+REP cuz i love it... but , i prefer the older version.

Level 22
I Prefer the new version. Its kewl :D Perhaps you could add more items, then you could make a upgrade map, as i also stated in my post at your Bulk-dog. Would be so cool!

Edit: I dislike the white hair, but else it: Yay.
(Is the hair team colour?)

Edit: I gotta admit, also, that the armored one is Truely Badass.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.