• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Owlbear Skin for Wildkin HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi All_Time_Pro here (i know my screen name is childish)

So I am trying to use the Owlbear Reboot model that is part of the Archdruid idea that was originally scrapped by Blizzard. The Archdruid is a great model and it does its transformation ability correctly except the final result is a normal Wildkin that looks pretty unimpressive (because the alternative unit model that I choose was the Wildkin).

The tutorial is pre-made and I am not quite sure if the texture I dl'ed in the Import Manager is supposed to refit over the wildkin or if there is an original unit that is hidden somewhere ---> link: How to import 'Archdruid' | HIVE

I did a little bit of research and found this, but can't quite connect the dots (lol):
Hidden Textures Paths - Wc3C.net --> Units\Creeps\Owlbear\HeroForceOfNature.blp
The reason I include it is because this unit was a scrapped idea and the .blp that is revealed has the description that "*The Skin for the Owlbear that the Arch-Druid transformed inot*"

I am pretty sure this blp that was from Dmttry Rommel's Night Elven Archdruid is the source of my problem--> war3mapimported/archdruid_owlbear.blp (and yes I did rename it to textures\archdruid_owlbear.blp)

Thanks Guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.