• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ty for the model, + Rep! Anyway i finally teached my self to do this myself now :D. Im putting my first made weaponless model since i did'nt see it here. Its a troll berserker model weaponless with portrait. (You still need to change the Required Animation names, Required Attachment Link names and Required Bone names to ''alternate'' on a unit using this model, or else he will show as a headhunter in WE and messed up ingame) and btw the Unit might bugg himself in WE and show weps but he works perfecly in game!

Attachments

• Headhunter_V1.mdx
    303.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Headhunter_V1_Portrait.mdx
    144.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Level 12
I searched here but I didnt find weaponless MK, i tryed to make him at my own, but I fail :)

and I have a problem with that arthas weaponless, when I attach him a weapon to right hand, he has it in left hand

Level 14

Attachments

• HeroMountainKing_weaponless.mdx
    267.7 KB · Views: 44
  • HeroMountainKing_weaponless_Portrait.mdx
    42.2 KB · Views: 42
  • SkeletonArcher_weaponless.mdx
    97.6 KB · Views: 48
  • SkeletonArcher_weaponless_portrait.mdx
    30.2 KB · Views: 39
  • SkeletonMage_weaponless_portrait.mdx
    31.4 KB · Views: 37
Level 5
Can you say me how can i get an attachment on the Beastmaster?Because I can only get an attachment at his right hand.I have writed so : Attachment Point1-hand left ref,and after I tryed left hand.By hand left ref the weapon doensnt stand there and by left hand the weapon was on the ground.Can someone help?

[EDIT]:

I get it.If you want that the attachment goes into the left hand you must right at the same attachment point:left hand,hand left ref.

Level 18
ummm can i have this unit with no Weopon...

and without a shield ...

If you do than thanks :D you will be credited in my map, and have a boss, item or character named after you, and u get +rep :D ( its called "The Dark Cloud", click on my signature to see it :D)

Attachments

• Model Import - Main Character.jpg
    Model Import - Main Character.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 155
there's a clawless shaman in one of the first pages of this thread. btw...i couldn't find in the first few pages how to add weapons like is asked on this page...i would think taking away weapons and adding space to your map is usually kinda bad...

No there is not, there is a Shaman with his claws sawed off. But he is still wearing his glove. Nevermind, I'll just make it

Level 14
This is the first page that I've read in awhile. If you people still want your requests that are model edits then please PM and I'll post them here. I'm sorry for not responding for a long ass time, but school has been keeping me ridiculously busy, and I've pretty much stopped everything that has to do with wc3 modding.

Anyway Runner has already been done by Skrab: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/347309-post159.html

It's the first file named: RunnerWeaponless.mdx

Stripping needed

i need all of the pandarens, (other than the brewmaster) weaponless and with footman animations if possible...
Thanks in advance.
Also if you can, I need the blue one's hat, and the red one's sword as attachments.

And do you do scatch models? i need 1 or 2. with custom anims.
Thanks alot, i have no clue about how to model...:mwahaha:

Level 31
Officially for all people here:

If the creator of this thread doesn't answer, just ask me for your request and i will remove things from any unit you want! Pls give rep then.

chilla_killa

PS:
Creator of this thread, (euh i forgot your name) if you don't want that I use your thread for doing requests for some people, just complain it me and I will stop it.

Level 31
I'm finished, they look good in the Viewer and model editor, but i have many problems with the animations. They're crappy ingame, and i don't know how to fix it. But here are the files:

Attachments

• Goblin1.mdx
    125.3 KB · Views: 110
  • Goblin2.mdx
    124.9 KB · Views: 110
  • Goblin3.mdx
    116.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Mortar1.mdx
    141.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Mortar2.mdx
    141.4 KB · Views: 72
Level 7
I'm finished, they look good in the Viewer and model editor, but i have many problems with the animations. They're crappy ingame, and i don't know how to fix it. But here are the files:

Thanks mate! I'll fix the animations.
As for the Rep, I can't give you some NOW, as it says "you must spread...before giving it....chilla_killa" D:

Level 1
could some1 make a perfect working satyr with good looking armor (any u think looks good) and blademaster sword plzzzzz? i really should want to have 1 :crazz: :razz:

Level 1
i've tried that 1 but when i use it in editor its a green box and then i close and open it (the editor) but its still a green box and when i try it in game it's just a shadow and i can't select it :cry:

Level 1
thx alot!!!

Edit: i tested another model with the exact same problem and did as the link u sent said but it's still a shadow :cry: and by the way if u wonder the model is ''DeadEye''

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.