• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need someone to make a weaponless Arthas or redirect me to weaponless models sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Okay, this may sound a bit noobish, but I lost my bookmark for the weaponless models sticky, and now I come back after being inactive for a while and it's gone. I tried making a weaponless arthas and I screwed up. It floats and so does it's book. Part of the problem may be that I transferred the villagerman_manyanimations' animations to it, but I need to do that for my map. Could someone please help me?

Level 6
I can remove the weapon from him for you.
Only the hammer/sword or also the book?

Edit: It has already been done: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/310699-post41.html

But if you need more specific changes, ask me.

Well, if you're offering, then I would like an Arthas model without the weapon, book and possibly cape (unless removing the cape would cause problems), as well as an Acolyte model with the dagger, hand glow and floating rune removed.

Please and/or thank you :D.

Level 31
Acolyte is ready, I can't remove the cape of Arthas, he would have a hole in his back and he doesn't like it that much too fight with a hole in his back.
I also made a test map for the Acolyte.
Here you are:

Attachments

• Acolyte.mdx
    72.1 KB · Views: 51
  • Acolyte_portrait.mdx
    25.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Acolyte No Weapon.w3m
    63.8 KB · Views: 29
Level 6
Thanks for the acolyte. I will test it to see if it works. As for Arthas, I have used the one from the weaponless models thread and discovered that my crappy modelling skills were not the problem. Villager man animations just don't work with Prince Arthas. They make him go crazy...

I have just found one thing wrong with the acolyte. It's not noticable in-game, but when he decays bone, the fleshy acolyte is lying down about a foot underneath the bony acolyte. Either than that, it is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.