• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hmm... Skrab do you think you could make a Jaina without the staff. Cange the couler of hear cape to white so it fits her cloth. And if you could remove the team coulered runes on the cape that would be great to.

Level 14
First off, sorry to everyone, if you've been waiting for requests to get done, but I have school, and my school takes precedence over the forum. I'm sorry if you "really needed" these, but meh.

LF some weaponless murlocs if u could remove weps and shields from

Mur'Gul Shadowcaster
Mur'Gul Blood Gill
Murloc Huntsman
Murloc Tiderunner
Murloc Nightcrawler
Watery Minion - Level 2

Thx ^^

Hmm, well I kinda went overboard on the murlocs. It was just because they're so easy. If I didn't do the right ones, or you need more, just post again and I'll get to them.

Also, if I missed your request (anyone) please tell me. I'm not going to go searching through pages and pages for requests.

Hmm... Skrab do you think you could make a Jaina without the staff. Cange the couler of hear cape to white so it fits her cloth. And if you could remove the team coulered runes on the cape that would be great to.

Skrab hasn't paid attention to this thread in a ridiculous amount of time. So don't hold your breath.

I'd enjoy very much if somebody could take the hammer of this model,Dwarven Thane - Wc3campaigns
The one horned one,annd if it is possible for somebody to add one,please ge back to me,thank you very much [;.

Not unless you get the author's permission.

Attachments

• 10 Murlocs.zip
    564.6 KB · Views: 67
Level 14
Norinnad said you can edit it however you want,so i consider that permission.If its possible for you to add a weapon,I'd ask if you could do that also.

Ah ok, I really didn't bother to read it >.>
Ok, just to let you know, I'm completely retarded when it comes to attachments. I have absolutely no skill in adding/creating attachments. So to answer your question, No I can't do that also.

But just cause I feel bad I did remove the weapon. Attached.

If there's anything wrong with it, tell me. I couldn't open it in wc3viewer or wc3modeleditor because it uses custom textures.

Can you make me weaponless faceless one deathbringer?

Actually that has been done. Skrab made one, and I think I made one. It should be found on the list on page 40.

It says faceless one, but facelessone Deathbringer is the actual .mdx file. The other ones in the world editor are actually tinted different colors. I checked. :)

It would be really great if some one would make a weaponless gnoll overseer for me

Attached.

Disclaimer: I test all the models in wc3 world editor, but you yourself should put them in a test map first, before actually putting them into your map.

Attachments

• Thane_OneHorn_weaponless.mdx
    308.2 KB · Views: 62
  • GnollOverSeer_weaponless.mdx
    136.8 KB · Views: 76
Level 1
Hello, i would like Jaina with no weapon and take off her cape/hood. You can add a sword to her if you want, if you want to add the sword i need it to be a thin long sword like a Rapier, but i can do it myself.

Level 14
Hello, i would like Jaina with no weapon and take off her cape/hood. You can add a sword to her if you want, if you want to add the sword i need it to be a thin long sword like a Rapier, but i can do it myself.

Instead of just telling you no, I'll show you why.

Bad Jaina.jpg

If you take off the cape and hood, then she has no back of the head, and parts of her back are missing. It looks terrible. If you want, I can just remove the weapon.

I apologize, I've downloaded three seperate footman models on this thread, all of which had shields.

EDIT: It's okay, I did it myself.

Oh ok. The one I linked had no shield >.> but that's fine. I'm glad some people at least try for themselves.

Level 7
Can you plz make jain with no weapon, with a white cape instead of the purple couler and remove the team couler runes from it?

Level 14
Y'know what?

Here's, a jaina with no weapon. I believe this thread is only for model edits, not texture edits. Post your own thread for that in the request section.

They should get done because they're fairly simple and half the work is done.

Attachments

• Jaina_weaponless.mdx
    149.9 KB · Views: 83
Level 3
Emperor 521

The weaponless marine already exists on hive, search for models.
Yes, but can you tell me the link? I can`t find it. I just found aliens and something different. I want original marine without a weapon!!!:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 3
Umm, hi there, I see this thread is real popular, If possible, can you pls make me a seperate model of the Huntress? Soo yeah, you will have two models, one for the Huntress and the other for the one she rides (i don't know what it is called, a panther i think) soo yeah, that's it, good luck ^-^. . .

Level 3
Oh yeah i forgot, +rep to you guys ^-^. . .

EDIT: SORRY, i double-posted, i didn't see my last post since i was viewing page 49. . .

Level 14
Umm, hi there, I see this thread is real popular, If possible, can you pls make me a seperate model of the Huntress? Soo yeah, you will have two models, one for the Huntress and the other for the one she rides (i don't know what it is called, a panther i think) soo yeah, that's it, good luck ^-^. . .

Hey I know you've already been answered, but I just wanted to say something.

Even if I did that, which I might possibly be able to do (never tried), it wouldn't be animated correctly and would look pretty bad.

That's something that you really need to get someone else to do, sorry :(

DvO, as pointed out by vercas, already made the snow tiger and the panther.

Level 2
sorry about that i just dont know how to do it and i cant find a unit like 'Infantry' or that many WWII models with weapons

=\

Last edited:
Level 21
You MUSTN'T give weapons to units with the model editor, you simply download weapon models from hive, then attach them triggered or by spell to the unit. This is the best way, so you can make weapon items that are showed, upgrades that give units weapons etc.

Level 3
I believe they were asking for the Huntress herself without the cat, so they can mount her on another creature. ;;D

Yeah yeah, that's what i mean, i wanted to do that but I found no huntress models, just the panther, but not the huntress herself, ehehe. . .

Level 21
Use the ordinary Runner or Sentry model
They are in warcraft MPQ, showed.
They same A LOT with the huntress but no1 has a glaive.
I suggest the Runner because it has just a little scroll.
Maybe you find a glaive attachement on hive.
if you don't find, i will give you mine. Mine isn't so good, but was my first model 2 years ago :)

Level 14
I need a huntress weaponless and shieldless model
I gave myself the idea to use the runner as the rider of a trigger
(on my oRPG the night elf race model is the runner so....)

Ok.

Attached.

As always if you want a portrait file just tell me. I don't do them otherwise.

Yeah yeah, that's what i mean, i wanted to do that but I found no huntress models, just the panther, but not the huntress herself, ehehe. . .

It looks horrendous when you delete the panther. The model has no bottom to it. Thus, it's not going to get done.

Attachments

• Huntress_nothing.mdx
    175.4 KB · Views: 62
Level 14
OF COURSE I WANT A PORTRAIT XD
Can you give me now the portrait for the orc and the fel orc i requested you? I forgot to ask you every day XD

lol k.

Here.

Attachments

• Huntress_nothing_Portrait.mdx
    36.5 KB · Views: 33
  • ChaosWarlock_weaponless_Portrait.mdx
    25.9 KB · Views: 40
  • ChaosWarlockGreen_weaponless_Portrait.mdx
    25.8 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.