• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WC3 games you would like remade for sc2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
:O becuse of this im thinking of buying sc2 :p! But i guess i gotta buy another computer for that <.<..... Well well sounds like it's worth it :D!

Level 4
I would really love to see a remake of Metastasis, with a gigantic map and way more features and a larger evolution tree!
would be so awesome...

Metastasis 2 for SC2 is already in production. Fel's just hating the sc2 editor currently.

He's posting progress reports on our forums, if you're curious.

Level 1
I wish sombody awsome would make defi4nc3's orpg

Defiance orpg, one of the best rpg maps of all time with incredible replay value for me and my friends.

Level 6
NOTD: Aftermath

The best map I've played for Wc3 remade in a complete matching UI and engine.

And most of the space themed maps like Space Rogues, Battlecruiser, Solar Conquest, and the likes.

Level 3
I wouldn't mind seeing Pimp my Peon come back, though obviously with something other then peons.

SCV's or Zealots maybe.

Also, on a side note, I really want to see Mind Control Defense, Path Defense, Zone Control, Stop One Unit, and Diplomacy from Starcraft remade in Starcraft 2.

Level 6
I personally think that the Tower Defense maps will be much improved. Anyway, I want to see FEWER loap games. Way fewer. And wouldn't we be seeing more Life of a Marine in this case :p I hope Against the Darkness receives a similar treatment if a S II version is made. But Swat would be simply beautiful.

Well I'm currently making The Alternate Future, based on Holy_Sausage's original in WC3.
I have his permission of course xD

Edit: But it will be different on many levels. Different strategy in terms of creating units.
The beta that will be released will be using all the original Starcraft II units, but with name / cost changes, and the same idea when creating marines (more than one is created when you spawn one)

Level 12
the hentai show. definitely.

if any mod finds that offensive (or any user), feel free to make a note about it (or edit this post if you can ;) ).

on a more serious note: EotA Exodus with a new theme + better triggering.

Level 2
I would like to see:
Terrania (a Hero Defense with job classes)
Survival (a Hero Defense with job classes)
NOTD (3 or Aftermath)
TKoK (The Kingdom of Kaliron)
ToJ (Tomb of Jarahcon)

Status
Not open for further replies.