• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

WC III Odd Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I seem to have a problem where I can only host once, then if thats under 15 minutes (The game time) I can rehost but if its over 15 I have to completely X out of WarCraft III and wait 10-60 minutes before I can rehost, and battlenet says I cant host at all, Like when the host leaves in a game it disconnects. Any fix for this?

Level 23
I had this problem for a long time ago. It's even that long time ago that Im no longer 100% sure of what I did to fix it. But I think it was something in your router which was only opening the ports for 15minutes... and then it shut down my b.net.
You should check somewhere if there is a place called "timeout" or something. If this is displaying 15min, try change it to 30min and see if it helps

Level 8
I had this problem for a long time ago. It's even that long time ago that Im no longer 100% sure of what I did to fix it. But I think it was something in your router which was only opening the ports for 15minutes... and then it shut down my b.net.
You should check somewhere if there is a place called "timeout" or something. If this is displaying 15min, try change it to 30min and see if it helps

It doesnt shut off my Bnet it just prevents me from hosting after ive hosted a game longer than 15 minutes, and yeah thats how im able to host in the first place, ive got the router paths fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.