• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer 40K TD 5.06c

Warhammer 40,000 TD
There are 8 spawns, each player get his spawn, except for player 9 (gray), who will catcha everyone's leaks.

Features:
- A leaving players spawn can be turned on and off.
- A banking system
- A kicking system
- A fuckoff system (a player builds in your area, you can kill his towers)

Keywords:
td, maul, warhammer, war, hammer, 40k, 40000
Contents

Warhammer 40K TD 5.06c (Map)

Reviews
Ralle Comment : This map is very good. I know I made it but it rocks :P Septimus Comment : I had just tested it for a while. Seems quite good. I actually want to give rating 4, but after see there is some good effort being pour to it. I give 5 instead.

M

Ralle Comment : This map is very good. I know I made it but it rocks :p

Septimus Comment : I had just tested it for a while. Seems quite good. I actually want to give rating 4, but after see there is some good effort being pour to it. I give 5 instead.

Level 1
Is the gold-transfer-bug fixed yet?
I really like the map, but the goldbug makes it impossible to play with only 3 players ;)

*UPDATE*
The Goldbug IS still in the game.
Please allow the normal gold tranfer!

Level 1
I love this map, I play it whenever I can...

... but PLEASE get rid of the messages that come on the screen every few seconds! They get really annoying after a while! Just leave them in quest info or something :S

Otherwise, I'm a huge fan of the map. 40K rocks! :)

Level 22
i find it amusing thats impossible to beat the last level of burning cows.
and me and my friends were playing this, and whenever they got near the circle of power, we would just poke em, and they would go back outside, circle around, and come back. which was real useful in boss waves.

Level 5
I find using poke to send them backwards is more of a feature than a bug :).
This is probably my favourite TD, for various reasons! 5/5 from me!

Hellos and Goodbyes

-Thick

Level 1
5/5 BUT!
Change the name of the Level "Impossible" cuz we did it ;)
3 ppl needed a full day of try and error but in the end we beat the cowlevel (allthough that was not the problem, what was hard were the air levels ;))
The Goldtransferbug is still in the game, but overall it's really enjoyable!
Regards Imrahil

Level 1
o.o ralle very nice map 5/5 but now since soulstorm is out can you add Sisters of Battle race ^_^ and mabye a deamon hunter race (aka the grey knights hince my name)

Last edited:
Level 7
Fianlly a good TD :grin:
good races, and its wh40k :thumbs_up:
But some of the tips are just wierd
one of the says: "Ild er varmest ved højeste temperatur" well i know what that means but maybe you should chance i too english :D
and another says: "the best race is the one with the strongest towers" or something like that :grin:

maybe you should add some custom models?

Level 1
I'm not sure of this...but I think this map needs some balancing thought it's cool and I really like it. I.E. space marine's flamers should slow, but they don't...I mean I may be wrong...but I think they really need it ;-) and some tooltips need to be rewrote...some towers had changed but the tooltip has the previous stats ;-) I hope someone is gonna do that because I love this map and I really want to see it work perfectly

Level 5
This map is awesome! 5/5! One bug i see though, is that you can actually make the spawns go in a loop, endlessly.
It's hard to explain with words
take a look at the replay
I have the replay saved, take a look at purple at about 17:00
Replay attached

Attachments

• Hod.w3g
    392.4 KB · Views: 307
Level 1
this is an awesome td, i really like it but there is an annoying little bug. when playing as admin whenever u select ur worker it spams debug : select. pretty annoying. other than that is really fun to play.

Level 1
Very nice TD. Played it a few years ago and just started playing it again. After playing a few games with a friend, we beat the game on normal with 2 players, leaking nothing except for when I messed up and leaked a massive air wave.

And yes, we beat the burning cow level.

Level 3
This TD has huge replay value with every race due to the vast variety of units having a variety of strengths and weaknesses. I just bought WC3 battlechest again today. This TD will keep my quite entertained until I no longer rely on the library for internet.

Level 1
Hey Ralle,

i dont know why i write here just now but i need to say that your map is one of the best TD maps. I play so many years td maps and there are only 2-3 maps i remeber after all these years. Why not updating it or start a new td project? :grin: :grin: :grin: