• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer 40K LAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hm nice. That mod manager is way beater then combiner mod. I wil dl it tomorrow.

I will be playin on halmarchy tonight from 9:05/9:10 to about 11 maybe little less. Hope i see ya there ^^

P.S. dont ask about the wiert timing, if you have parents, you'll understand...

Level 5
128724730753532979.jpg

That is a facepalm.

Back to the topic...
I uninstalled W40k for computer space so its unlikely i can get on for lan play.

Level 15
Mine has 320Gb and wasn't cheap at all and the lol is that it's price jumped (The components) for almost 50% since I bought it.

Level 15
The only game that I couldn't run is "Comandos Behind Enemy lines" which required the windows 95 to run it. It's not declane, it's deny.
And if you think about CoD WaW, only problem was the outdated graphic driver, which was easily solved.

Level 5
You should get battlefront 1, its considered Abandonware. Then you can see how one can have a FPS and a little RTS.

Level 11
Keep waiting :p
Joke.
Sorry, I cant tonight. I have my hero to finish for the contest. Maybe tomorrow, but not sore. I go to school to pick up "grade book". I should be 4.00 (Very Good. You need 4.50 for exelent)(witch is good, when you look how much I studied (I didnt :p)).

Level 11
I was loged in for an hour. Warhunter was there, but was afk. Later MechMan loged in, but to late. Didnt even saw him. Maybe he sent massage to me vie chanel chat. Didnt had it open. Maybe tomorow. We can arange time here ^^
Atleast my hero is finished. Good 10 hours of work. Hope I wont be last.
Atleast I learned a lot about triggers. I still suck tho.

Level 5
I reinstalled SS and DoW, and I'm getting hamachi so if you guys schedule a LAN match I'm up for it, as long I have some time. Really, I only have time for a large match from friday afternoon to saturday night.

Set the time and date by this, As I said before I got from 3 pm on that clock on friday(august 20th) to 10pm the next day.

I need to show off my Thousand sons scheme and own you guys at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.