• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Tower Defense] Warhammer 40k Winter Assault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
This is a continuation of the great work from Ralle himself (With his permission of course)

Original Version:
Warhammer 40K TD 5.06c

To keep it distinct from the original version it will be named "Warhammer 40k Winter Assault" and to fit the name, the terrain will be in a snowy style.

Things to expect:
- massive unit rework, there is now a lot more dedicated splash and single target towers. i tried to give every race options to deal with every sort of enemy to make them viable even if there is less players in the game.
- autobanking now costs 2/4/6/8 Gold depending on difficulty
- made air units weaker
- made later stages of ground units stronger
- fixed an issue with someone getting stuck in an uncloseable dialog window when 2 players use give gold at the same time
- some other bug fixes

I decided to do one round in the Map development, as some changes are pretty massive and i want to get as much feedback as possible before the full release. Also there are some open points i want to address before the release.

Attachments

• WH40kTD_WA_1.0.w3x
    454.4 KB · Views: 105
Status
Not open for further replies.