• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft Joke Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello, this is a thread inspired by yo hive mama jokes. The difference is you can post any wc3 joke lines here, not only yo mama related. I'll start with a few examples.

-I'm so single when I cast mirror image my wc3 crashes.

-That sorceress was so hot, I couldn't even blink.

-You're so unprepared, even your peasants aren't ready for work.

Explain 2 (Blink as in the spell blink, and as in blink with your eye)
Explain 3 (Reference to "ready for work" sound)

Level 21
- Why do Night Elves hate Orcs?
Because Orcish catapults and demolishers are made with Ashenvale trees.

- One guy is so noob at Skibi's castle that Skibi herself decided to detonate her castle before starting the game

- Who doesn't have a clear idea about the elements? The lich Kel'Thuzad, he throws ice shards and says, "Burn!"

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
What race has no idea about clothing? The Dread Lords since they keep thinking that they are wearing dresses.

Which unit should bother to install wing mirrors? The Flying Machine because reportedly the destruction of every one is reported by its Gnomish operator as "It came from, behind...".

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
That'd be the day I'd quit
Well goodbye then since they were like that in the RoC alpha! lol.

In fact that is why they have that "pissed" message because the dialog was written and recorded for the RoC alpha. Back then they did have some sort of strange dress like thing with some of the torso of the release Dreadlord. It the same as Tychus in HotS who references him dropping his cigar, even though he no longer smokes.

Level 6
-Why won't Meat Wagons be affected by sleep ability? Because they are not 2 tired.

Grom_Hell_Scream2.jpg

-When I go outside in the rain(wearing glasses).

-To slice, or to stab? That is the question. - Arashicage, a blademaster.

-What's the common between the undead race and blizzard? They both have bugs.

-What ingredients do you need to make a super good witch doctor? Dr super good, and a hag.

-What's the differnce between a goblin sapper and a night elf pantheress? A goblin only runs once.

Last, but not the least funny, Why there are no female workers in the human race? Because they would be gold diggers.

PS: Rulers of Azeroth, Forgive me for double posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.