• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Phoenix Trial Results - April Fools Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This post realy became a flame post, at first pages. And yeah I do agree that the arguments for the losers/winners were a bit odd, but I guess some people have different opinions.

Level 32
No Flaming Allowed!

@ Jasek: No need to report: I just looked at this thread again. It's no great surprise that brad has flamed you: he does it all the time. (His reasons are always vaild (IMO) he just goes a little overboard sometimes.)

@ brad.dude03: Maybe edit your posts in this thread so that they don't look so quite so hostile on our boards?

I'd rather not delete any posts or close this thread but, believe me, I will do exactly that if you guys force my hand.

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Yay, there will be judging.

I still have a (very slim) chance.

Level 36
Er... did I say that? Well, you *probably* deserved it, but in the event that you didn't, I appologize to you, Jacek, for my apparent hostile behaviour. I assume I was trying to make a point, and I shall find the post and edit it to prevent further offense.

Edit: I went back and looked at my post. I think the usage was completely valid. I wasn't flaming you, I was being light hearted about your overreaction to an obvious joke. None of the others seemed to take offense to it (Will even joked about it, to his credit) so I think that your claims are unfounded. You tried to wreck the post, and I tried to explain that everyone else is just trying to have some fun and there's no need to come in and wreck it >.>

Offensive? Perhaps. But it *hopefully* got the point across. If you see from the rest of my post that I was not posting in anger... or trying to belittle you... just having fun... you obviously have some misconceptions about fun, judging from your reaction to both this post itself and my comment... no need totake offense... it wasn't meant to be taken that way.

Level 36
No, see, the thing is that I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK, I'M MAKING A POINT. I made TWO posts and you call me a fanatic?! Is someone in their PMSING mode today? Crikey, stay out of her way!

I still ahree that this thread should be closed, so it's a matter of time until someone gets around to it....

Status
Not open for further replies.