• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III Alternate - All Campaigns Pack

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Warcraft III Alternate
Retelling the Warcraft III Story with Swapped Races

Alternate version of the original campaigns, with swapped races
Play the original Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne campaigns from
another race's perspective in an alternate, non-canon reality.
All players are race-swapped, including your allies and your enemies!
Play on Warcraft 3 version
1.31.1!
Or Reforged (SD) using
My Campaign Splitter!

Inspired by Brood War Alternate.
Features: All Chapters and Interludes are included. Some Cinematics are remade in-game.
Dialogue changed to fit the swaps. Character names are kept the same, but their hero class is changed.
Same map concept, but with different available units as well as different enemies.
Switched tilesets. For example, Northrend is replaced by Ashenvale.

Click here to check out the Campaign Thread.

I've started using ElevenLabs to create AI voices for the characters in my campaigns. By using this service, I have made Path of the Kaldorei fully-voiced. However, the free plan is quite limiting in both the amount of voices I can use, and the amount of lines I can generate per month. If you're willing to support me, I will use my earnings to pay for this service, which will help me provide a more immersive experience by making fully-voiced campaigns possible!

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8flW32H3ocaTlU3bf14BEw
Discord Server: Join the Warcraft III Alternate Discord Server!
If you want to support this project, you can help me by becoming my patron on Patreon.
Alternatively, you can donate through BuyMeACoffee: Xetanth87 is creating race-swapped Alternate Warcraft III Campaigns
Level 6
you can see videos alternate:
Exodus of the Alliance:
Overgrowth of Lordaeron:
Path of the Kaldorei:
Colonization of Kalimdor:
Spirituality's End:

Soon:
Tauren Campaign - Terror of the Pit
Crimsonlord Campaign - Curse of the Crimsonlord
Sentinels Campaign - Legacy of the Kaldorei

you can see videos alternate:
Exodus of the Alliance:
Overgrowth of Lordaeron:
Path of the Kaldorei:
Colonization of Kalimdor:
Spirituality's End:

Soon:
Tauren Campaign - Terror of the Pit
Crimsonlord Campaign - Curse of the Crimsonlord
Sentinels Campaign - Legacy of the Kaldorei
These videos would be a lot better if you didn't cheat on them. While I don't have a problem with you cheating, you miss a lot of things Alternate offers by cheating. Cheats often change the way you perceive some aspects of the campaign. For example, boss fights (where dealing enough damage leads to a special event that you won't see when playing with whosyourdaddy), or the entire Chapter 4 of Colonization of Kalimdor that you just skipped by using the greedisgood resource cheat.

I just started playing, but I want to ask anyway; Is there any special stuff like extra items if you play on hard?
No. In my opinion, adding hard-only items makes people playing on lower difficulties miss out and gives people playing on hard an advantage that could make the game easier than normal, based on the value of the item.

Level 5
No. In my opinion, adding hard-only items makes people playing on lower difficulties miss out and gives people playing on hard an advantage that could make the game easier than normal, based on the value of the item.
That is very true. Personally I suck and I'm rather slow, so playing on hard for me is forcing my hand in a certain way most of the time if you get what I mean. On the other hand I don't want to miss out. Rewarding challenge is one thing, but I think delivering to every difficulty in that regard is the way to go in my opinion :D Either way, good job. I just completed Exodus of the Alliance and I love it. Especially utilizing hero classes that are rather underused in the original campaign is a huge bonus for me. I can't wait to see what you've got in store for me going onward ;)

Do you want me to review each campaign on its own thread or can I just edit this post as my "official review post", for convenience? Since it's all in one place and all.

Good evening.

That is very true. Personally I suck and I'm rather slow, so playing on hard for me is forcing my hand in a certain way most of the time if you get what I mean. On the other hand I don't want to miss out. Rewarding challenge is one thing, but I think delivering to every difficulty in that regard is the way to go in my opinion :D Either way, good job. I just completed Exodus of the Alliance and I love it. Especially utilizing hero classes that are rather underused in the original campaign is a huge bonus for me. I can't wait to see what you've got in store for me going onward ;)

Do you want me to review each campaign on its own thread or can I just edit this post as my "official review post", for convenience? Since it's all in one place and all.

Good evening.
Best to review on each campaign thread! 😃