• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WarCraft III Campaigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I was wondering about; is it possible to download 'EDIT: Blizzard' WarCraft III Campaigns like: Terror of the Tides.
I hope that anyone can find these

Level 3
Why you don't just export the maps from the mpq file?
Because they don't work off just that. I tried. I'm still trying. The ones taken from the original campaigns somehow seem coded to only load the original campaign maps. If anyone seeing this knows how to tweak the triggers so that it stops doing this, I'm sure all those people who aren't experts with the campaign editor would appreciate it.

Level 4
Necro post, although if you are having that same problem, maybe it is justified, idk, but what exactly do you mean? They should work just extracting from the mpq.

What you might need to do is

A) Create a custom campaign using the Campaign editor, and add the maps to it

and

B) Change the "Next Level Prep" and "Next Level Run" triggers in the "Level data" folder to point to your other extracted maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.