• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Warcraft III Frozen Throne GUI changer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello Guys!

I got this great idea today! I think that the Warcraft III GUI is a bit too big ? And i also think that it maybe could get a bit like "pimped up"? The point is: Does anybody know if there is a warcraft III GUI changer ? Because ti could be nice to get a diffrent GUI in-game in Warcraft III ;)

-Thanks for reading this and hopefully reply on this topic if anyone knows
anything about this ;)

Level 3
It's this part of the interface that i mean, if that coudl maybe get smaller like in League Of Legends or other games.

WJuwxt0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 7
How the hell did you manage to get -2 reputation. I was like what kinda rep is that. I hover over it and its -2.

Also, I don't believe you are able to do that without backdooring. Which Blizzard would put your head on a pike over.

Level 3
How the hell did you manage to get -2 reputation. I was like what kinda rep is that. I hover over it and its -2.

Also, I don't believe you are able to do that without backdooring. Which Blizzard would put your head on a pike over.

Haah, the reason why i got -2 is because when i learned to make cinematics in Warcraft III Frozen Throne Maps, i accedently double posted, and also people didn't like it, and then i was like away from Hiveworksshop for like 1-2 years, but i'm finaly back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.