• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III Model editor for MAC OS X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I've been looking around on this website for some time looking for a Warcraft III Model Editor for MAC OS X but they're all Window's XP could someone make one please thanks.

PS If there is one put a link in your reply.

Last edited:
Level 9
Nope...Racism everywhere - they get more programs cause they get worse OS. Sucks...I know.
EDIT: Maybe you should look it up on Google, and after an hour you might find one.

Level 2
Nope...Racism everywhere - they get more programs cause they get worse OS. Sucks...I know.
EDIT: Maybe you should look it up on Google, and after an hour you might find one.

I looked it up on Google already and did'nt find a word of it and if you do know one show me.

P.S let go of my leg otherwise i'll fire my lazer.(Charges his lazer:nemad:)

Level 3
Mac OS is pretty hard to find good modding stuff for. Gimp + blp tools is your best bet, but for models you might try warblender. I've never got it going myself, and i hear the script is buggy, but here's a link to get you going:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/modeling-and-animation-276/warblender-script-46049/

Even if you can't get it working, you might be able to find someone who can take your custom models and run them through gmax .mdl exporters and such.

Level 9
Of course, I have uber modeling programs, but not something which makes MDX's. I would suggest buying something like Maya then asking someone to convert it to MDX. there is a tutorial about Maya to MDX somewhere on this site.

Level 2
Thanks for trying to help Gonepostal and Blink Boy but i'm looking for a program where you can have a units model and then add stuff to it sry if i upset you.:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 2
download linux its free
if you use wine it wil run all windows stuff

P.S.::thumbs_down:Mac sucks:thumbs_down:

1.Tryed both Lynux and wine and there's an endless white screen.

2.Mac is a brilliant Computer and every company throws their Programs to PC because of exe. Thats probably why you like PC instead of Mac.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.