• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

HELP - Getting Custom Campaigns for MAC USERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
After a long and tedious battle just installing the damn game on this Mac...I soon realized that there are custom campaigns for Warcraft III! I have both RoC & TFT. I downloaded the custom campaigns and attempted to put them in my Maps Folder but nothing worked....

Anyone have knowledge about getting custom campaigns to function for mac users?

Also, how does one make Warcraft III windowed mode so I can stream?

Level 30
After a long and tedious battle just installing the damn game on this Mac...I soon realized that there are custom campaigns for Warcraft III! I have both RoC & TFT. I downloaded the custom campaigns and attempted to put them in my Maps Folder but nothing worked....

Anyone have knowledge about getting custom campaigns to function for mac users?

Also, how does one make Warcraft III windowed mode so I can stream?

For the Map problem: You have to put them into the Campaign folder (if there is one)

For the rest: sorry, no idea

Level 2
I do not have a Campaigns folder though, should I create one and in which directory...just the wc3 folder?

Level 2
I installed Warcraft III with only this method:
and when it got finished...no campaigns folder was present so...

Level 2
I downloaded Curse of the Forsaken.w3n and extracted the file to my Warcraft III > Campaigns folder which I created. I then went to TFT > Custom Campaigns and nothing showed up :(

Anyone please help

Level 1
Hi! I had the same issue and I found the solution on bnet forum,
You have to press SHIFT+CMD+G simultaneously, a window will open, paste in this line: "~/Library/Application Support/Blizzard/Warcraft III/", click open, and then paste maps in Campaigns folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.