• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

HumanCampaign3D Model Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
HumanCampaign3D Model Edit: Replace Footman

Ok, this is a pretty hard one, I'm guessing.

What I would like, is for someone to replace the Footman in the Warcraft III Human campaign screen with the Spellbreaker from the Warcraft III Exp Human campaign screen.

It needs to be blue instead of red as well, but I can probably do that myself.

I'll give rep and credits.

Last edited:
Level 13
That's alright. The animations are all done by Blizzard already.

I will wait a bit more though. I have never modelled before, ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqFkxZPwlFI i think this tutorial might help u.
in this tutorial u will see that he repalces the head of the militia with the one of arthas. its quite the same with the campaning screen only that u use diferit programs.
And yes i was refering to Vortex Modifier. :goblin_good_job:

Level 22
Hmm, we can just replace his mesh with SpellBreaker one.
But it's hard, because that model has many geosets.
And want to replace the normal one with yours with MPQ Editor?

It's for a campaign, so no problem there. I can just apply it in the campaign loading screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqFkxZPwlFI i think this tutorial might help u.
in this tutorial u will see that he repalces the head of the militia with the one of arthas. its quite the same with the campaning screen only that u use diferit programs.
And yes i was refering to Vortex Modifier. :goblin_good_job:

Yeah, that seems to be exactly what I want. I will try it out. Thanks!

Edit: Wait, it's not exactly what I want. Because then the Spellbreaker will have the Footman animations. But I want the whole Spellbreaker, with particles, animations, etc, to replace the Footman. Is this even possible?

Level 22
Replacing the Footman with the the Spellbreaker is possible, but keeping or transfering the animations is very difficult and for every un-pro I think impossible, including me :D
But just replacing the mesh is easy. But it will be unanimated.

Yeah, I'll just import the castle in the Spellbreaker campaign screen, instead of the other way around (Unless of course some pro modeller could fix this :eek:).

Or maybe you could do that? Put the castle, air, and lightning in the Spellbreaker campaign screen. So at least the Spellbreaker itself will be animated.

Ramza, please don't tell me that this is what's keeping you from releasing the Demo of your campaign.

Haha, no this is not it. xD
I need to finish one more main quest, and there's a couple of small things I need to fix.

When I'm finished with the campaign itself, I'll upload it. The custom campaign screen can be added later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.