• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Warcraft III Alternate 1 (Undead Campaign): Overgrowth of Lordaeron

Warcraft III Alternate
193201-4d419ac6149992c5dadcc064782cc2d2.png

Undead Campaign: Overgrowth of Lordaeron
Alternate version of "The Scourge of Lordaeron", with swapped races
Play the original Reign of Chaos Human campaign from an Undead perspective in an alternate, non-canon reality.
Some expansion units will also be available.
All players are race-swapped, including your allies and your enemies!
Play on Warcraft 3 version
1.31.1!
Or Reforged (SD)

Inspired by Brood War Alternate.
Features: All Chapters and Interludes are included. Includes a bonus chapter based on the ending cinematic.
Dialogue changed to fit the swaps. Character names are kept the same, but their hero class is changed.
Same map concept, but with different available units as well as different enemies.
Switched tilesets. For example, Northrend is replaced by Ashenvale.

212458-38324911ba19092432aa1236a0a6cbef.png
212614-f5909b9a208186f5b6fe0517a1eb9fe5.png
189500-c2de4dce3a3a8b531f8b552da23edb8e.png
189504-8871a9164c87ebc56edb285cd1da2bff.png

212459-36263e8757ed6b2190b46289d9f4616a.png
212460-e8d1aaa9d3740a3389e763c509cd64a4.png

This Campaign series contains some differences from the original Warcraft lore. They are:
- Dreadlords are Undead beings related to Gargoyles, not Demons.
- The word demon can refer to both Demonic/Fel beings like Doom Guards, and Shadow/Void beings like Void Walkers.

2023-08-21
- Chapter 6: One abomination uses the hook ability when the cinematic ends to show the player the new ability.
- Chapter 10: Arthas' Fel Shield lasts 2 seconds instead of 1.2 seconds, but has a longer cooldown.
- Chapter 10: Terenas' Frost Bolt has a different spell animation, is slower, deals more damage and can only target heroes.
2023-07-11
- Chapter 6: Fixed name of quest in victory message.
- Chapter 8: Added captain's name in victory cinematic.
2023-07-03
- Campaign: Frostmourne Hungers now correctly rewards the killing blow to Arthas (important for XP and points in Chapter 6).
2023-07-02
- Chapter 4: Fixed minor spelling mistake.
- Chapter 6: Fixed cinematic shade revealer model.
- Chapter 6: Fixed name of quest in defeat message.
2023-06-25
- Campaign: Remastered!
- Campaign: Added full voice lines for both existing and new transmissions.
- Campaign: Removed text from campaign preview.
- Campaign: Added Reforged campaign screen.
- Campaign: Added a blue Undead HUD.
- Campaign: Added 5 new hero abilities.
- Campaign: Added 3 new abilities that can be researched at the Sacrificial Pit.
- Campaign: Added new custom soundset for Jaina.
- Campaign: Added new scorescreen art.
- Campaign: Fixed a lot of issues and inconsistencies.
- Campaign: Added new items, secrets and easter eggs.
- Campaign: Added a unique Wand of Negation icon.
- Campaign: Runes are now colored coded.
- Chapter 2: Removed trees blocking the way to the hidden creeps.
- Chapter 3: Banshees are now unlocked here instead of Necromancers.
- Chapter 10: Overhauled boss fight.
2022-04-12
- Chapters 9-10: Added sounds to some muted cinematic lines.
- Chapter 10: Added hints about the fight.
- Chapter 10: Added an ability to Arthas that triggers the start of the fight. The player can now choose when to start the fight, allowing them to check out their units' abilities.
- Chapter 10: Runes spawn less frequently and Terenas reacts slower to them.
2022-03-01
- Campaign: Added attack special effects to Jaina.
2022-02-27
- Chapter 2 Interlude: Dalaran no longer has Boneyards and Frost Wyrms. They are replaced by Sacrificial Pits and Destroyers, to fit with the Scourge techtree.
- Chapter 5: All Ghouls and Crypt Fiends start with full health. Originally, some of them started on 1 Health and could heal during the cinematic due to blight and Unholy Aura. This led to having 9 surviving Ghouls when the cinematic isn't skipped and 5 when it is skipped.
- Chapter 9: Falric no longer reincarnates during the ending cinematic.
2022-02-24
- Campaign: You can no longer build Ancients of Wonders, Dryads or Faerie Dragons with possessed Wisps.
- Campaign: You can no longer build Chimaera Roosts with possessed Wisps, except for in the last chapter.
- Campaign: Mountain Giant upgrades no longer require Ancients of Wonders.
- Chapter 1: Fixed Ghoul hint coloring.
2022-01-31
- Chapter 5: Can now upgrade both unholy and creature attacks and armor to tier 2.
- Chapter 5: Removed duplicated imports of soundfiles.
2022-01-19
- Chapter 5: No longer called "Chapter Six" in the loading screen
2022-01-14
- Chapter 3: Minor changes
2022-01-06
- Chapter 10: Minor changes
2022-01-02
- Chapter 8: Gnomish Launchers can now target and destroy the nearby ship
- Chapter 10: Fixed Arthas' Boots of Speed ruining the intro cinematic
- Chapter 10: Fixed Liches' Death and Decay Animation
2021-12-30
- Campaign: Dark Trolls have special Huts, no longer using the Forest Troll ones
- Chapter 7: Fixed Acolytes carrying lumber during gameplay
2021-12-29
- Chapter 6: Uther now attacks Abominations to make them flee
2021-12-28
- Campaign: New icons for Unholy Defense and Necrotic Aura.
- Chapter 3: Removed references to the Light in dialogues referencing the Fountain of Life.
2021-12-16
- Chapter 1: Minor changes
- Chapter 7: Replaced the few remaining Northrend Doodads with Ashenvale variants
2021-12-10
- Chapter 2: Fixed Gold Mine bug for when the cinematic is not skipped, as well.
- Chapter 3: Wisps no longer get pulled into the Ambush.
- Chapter 5: Mountain Giants no longer have Hardened Skin.
2021-11-26
- Campaign: New soundset for Muradin
- Chapter 8: Ships are now colored Light Blue (Lordaeron) instead of Yellow
- Chapter 8: Necromancers no longer use Raise Dead in the ending cinematic. This caused them to face away from Arthas after the mercenaries are killed.
2021-11-19
- Chapter 9: Obelisks are now Ashenvale themed instead of Northrend Themed
2021-11-05
- Chapter 1: Slave Master buffed. He is no longer just a Raider reskin.
- Chapter 10: Changed Marwyn soundset so he no longer shares them with Tichondrius.
2021-11-03
- Chapters 1 and 3: Ghouls can no longer harvest lumber or attack trees.
2021-10-29
- Campaign: Lowered Gnomish Ballistic Launcher cost to that of the Goblin Sapper
- Chapter 1: Uther and Arthas are now called Death Knights instead of Necromancers, as they were before I changed it.
- Chapter 6: The line "Have I? Lord Uther, by my right of succession and the sovereignty of my crown, I hereby relieve you of your command and suspend your death knights from service." is now voiced.
2021-10-11
- Campaign: Difficulty is displayed at the beginning of each chapter
2021-09-13
- Chapter 2: Fixed Gold Mine bug
2021-07-25
- Campaign: Small changes to improve consistency
- Chapters 9-10: Increased difficulty slightly
2021-07-12
- Campaign: You can now type -d in any chapter to check the difficulty setting.
- Chapter 10: Fixed enemies getting more upgrades than intended on Hard difficulty.
2021-06-30
- Campaign: Added a bonus Chapter
- Chapter 9: Completing it unlocks chapter 10. If you completed the campaign before, go to the first mission, type -t, exit the mission, and you will have the new chapter unlocked.
- Chapter 10: A bonus Chapter containing a remade cinematic and a boss fight, that links with the first mission of the Path of the Kaldorei campaign
2021-06-15
- Campaign: You can now use -t instead of -toggle.
- Campaign: Acolytes and Jaina each have a new voice line (Acolytes no longer mention Ner'zhul and Jaina no longer calls herself immortal).
- Chapter 4: Chapter title changed
- Chapter 4: Druid of the Talon no longer uses Cyclone in cinematic and dies to Arthas like originally intended.
- Chapter 9: Arthas is now saved. In the future, there will be a Chapter 10 that will load his items.
2021-06-06
- Chapter 2: Arthas now calls Feranor a Crypt Lord instead of a Dwarf when retrieving the heart.
- Chapter 8: Replaced Gnomish Inventor's model with one that looks like the WCII one.
2021-06-05
- Chapter 1: Chapter title changed
- Chapter 1: Footman's "It's a trap!" line is now spoken by Arthas instead of a Ghoul.
- Chapter 2: Feranor no longer uses Muradin's skin.
- Chapter 8: Replaced Goblin Laboratory with Gnomish Inventor.
- Chapter 8: Replaced Goblin Sappers with Gnomish Ballistic Launchers.
- Chapter 8: Fixed some hints not showing properly.
- Chapter 9: Felsong is now green.
2021-05-26
- Campaign: Changed Muradin's skin again. He now uses my own skin and icon.
- Chapter 8: Time is now stuck to 19 instead of 7, so Night Elves will gain benefits (especially Moon Wells).
- Chapter 8: Druids of the Talon and Moon Wells start with more mana.
- Chapter 8: Other minor changes.
2021-05-24
- Campaign: Added new skins for Uther and Muradin. Replaced High Elves with Blood Elves.
- Chapter 9: Mercenary Camp is now Ashenvale instead of Northrend.
2021-05-22
- Campaign: Added new skins for Falric, Jaina, and High Elven Spell Breakers and Buildings.
- Chapter 2 Interlude: Dalaran made to look ruined in order to fit the Undead theme.
- Chapter 3: Jaina no longer gains experience from killed ogre.
- Chapters 8-9: Muradin no longer has his last name in cinematics and transmissions.
2021-05-02
- Campaign: Loading screens show Undead Crest instead of Human
2021-04-22
- Campaign: Added new Preview Image
- Chapter 6: Uther no longer calls himself a Paladin
2021-04-18
- Chapter 1: Replaced burning Farms with Ziggurats
- Chapter 5: Fixed Orange base not building units
- Chapter 7: Modified Muradin's voice line referencing enemy Undead
- Chapter 7: Fixed Green AI
- Chapter 7: Replaced Nerubian Patrol with Furbolg and rebalanced Camp levels
2021-04-17
- Chapter 2: Muted Uther's voice line referencing Orcs
- Chapter 2: Uther can now use Death Coil as originally intended
- Chapters 4-9: Increased difficulty by adding Upgrades to enemies
- Chapters 4 and 9: Druids of the Talon will now cast Cyclone
- Chapter 8: Druids of the Talon will now cast Lesser Force of Nature
- Chapter 8: Replaced Nerubians with Satyrs
- Chapter 8: The Farm gotten after visiting the Goblin Laboratory now has an Undead Theme (Gargoyle Spire)
- Chapter 9: Destroyer Form is researched from the start

If you find any glitch, you should report it here. Also, you can type -toggle or -t while playing the first chapter of the campaign to lock or unlock the buttons for accessing each chapter.
You can type -d in any chapter to check the difficulty. If you don't want your difficulty to change every time you load the next map, and you are playing in the Classic client, you should check out this video:
If you are playing in the Reforged client, you need to hit "Quit" after every map. If you don't, the difficulty will reset to Normal when the next map loads.

Blizzard Entertainment - Original Campaign, ported assets
Valve - Dota 2 Voicelines
Magos - Model Editor
Shadow Daemon - Button Manager
Anonymous - Mdlvis
Retera - Disarm
Ujimasa Hojo - Acolyte, Footman, Jaina, Lich
Kuhneghetz - Riderless Undead Horse
SinisterX - Blood Elf buildings
ILH - Mortar, Rocket Rain
Beepo - WCII Gnomish Inventor
PrinceYaser - BTNLichKing
HerrDave - Old-school Lich King (modified by me to have the Pitlord's glaive as a weapon), Dark Troll Hut
Vinz - Reaper's Claws, Soul Discharge
Scias - BTNBansheeQueen
Bumhunter - Acolyte
JollyD - BTNNatureAmulet
Infrisios - Chain Element
Arowanna - Green Dragon Claw (for Gargoyle Heavy Landing)
loktar - Furion (Optimized)
Darkfang - Glacial Breath
Original - Green orb
Sunchips - Mage Wand
Vadik29 - Pudge hook
Samwise Didier - Ride the Lightning Icon Pack
Renn01 - Zerg Unit Pack
calex3 - Power Hook spell
UgoUgo, Kam - Crypt Lord with Burrow
Uberduck, FakeYou, ElevenLabs (11.ai) - TTS voices
Executor Nral - Major voiceline help
Xetanth87 - Reversed Crypt Lord Skin and Icon, Falric (And Marwyn) Icon to Match Ujimasa Hojo's Model

HD
kten - Demon Hunter Arthas, Felsong skin
dehme, kten - Forsaken Deathguard

If I forgot your resource, tell me.

English:
Russian:

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8flW32H3ocaTlU3bf14BEw
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/J5guv3BHVc
If you want to support this project, you can help me by becoming my patron on Patreon.
Alternatively, you can donate through BuyMeACoffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/xetanth87
Contents

W3A1: Overgrowth of Lordaeron (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
I guess this can pass ultimately however it's really just some racial swapping work, nothing more. Approved.
I don't have much to contribute in addition to what others have already commented, just say that I found it quite an entertaining racial swap job. The least I liked are the voices, I honestly think it would be better without a voice, it must have taken you work to adapt the tone but I don't know, it doesn't quite fit. I would also have liked to see more changes of skills and maps, I'm not saying different maps, I mean deeper modifications.

Anyway, the result is good, it's fun to see the adaptations and the turning of the tables.

Regards.
I've said this before, but I think that too many lines without voice make the player read instead of pay attention to the cinematic/gameplay. As for changes to maps and skills, you will see a lot of them in Colonization of Kalimdor. With each campaign I've added more and more custom units, abilities, heroes and map changes. While Overgrowth was mainly vanilla, Colonization will have a lot of new stuff

Level 1
TBH it's funny and interesting campaign. Though, Dreadlord Jaina is still underwhelming. Hope you will find any good Dreadlord Jaina model around. But yes, this is golden with Death Pact in first missions.

TBH it's funny and interesting campaign. Though, Dreadlord Jaina is still underwhelming. Hope you will find any good Dreadlord Jaina model around. But yes, this is golden with Death Pact in first missions.
I've had a lot of people ask me this. I've looked at a lot of models, I even tried to make my own model for Jaina, but I ended up giving her the Undead Jaina model for the cinematics, with the original Dreadlord model for gameplay. This is also a very minor problem, since every other hero has a unique model (except for Undead Arthas, though he gets one of the more unique models afterwards), and Jaina does have the unique cinematic model to make up for it.

Level 28
First level:

Benedict appears as an enemy before he's revealed as a bandit.

So ghouls are actually zombie children and slave labor?

Searinox still summons skeletons, Arthas should comment on it.

Ending: What the- Man, even when he's the good guy Arthas is an asshole.

Third level:

Ha ha, it's funny because in WoW Jaina's (acting like she's) been replaced by a dreadlord.

Why are all the Wisps invulnerable?

Most of the map isn't blighted, so the area around the well doesn't look that different. Maybe have a big circle of blight and put the well over it to clear the blight away?

Tree of Life quest: corrupting -> purifying maybe?

Fourth level:

Kel'Thuzad says the plan is to "cleanse the mortals".

-

It's still entertaining, and funny in places, but directly swapping the races leads to some plot issues. Do the undead still reproduce, and more importantly, why do the undead still need to eat? Maybe use some other product they need (embalming fluid? thread?) that the elves can tamper with.

First level:

Benedict appears as an enemy before he's revealed as a bandit.

So ghouls are actually zombie children and slave labor?

Searinox still summons skeletons, Arthas should comment on it.

Ending: What the- Man, even when he's the good guy Arthas is an asshole.

Third level:

Ha ha, it's funny because in WoW Jaina's (acting like she's) been replaced by a dreadlord.

Why are all the Wisps invulnerable?

Most of the map isn't blighted, so the area around the well doesn't look that different. Maybe have a big circle of blight and put the well over it to clear the blight away?

Tree of Life quest: corrupting -> purifying maybe?

Fourth level:

Kel'Thuzad says the plan is to "cleanse the mortals".

-

It's still entertaining, and funny in places, but directly swapping the races leads to some plot issues. Do the undead still reproduce, and more importantly, why do the undead still need to eat? Maybe use some other product they need (embalming fluid? thread?) that the elves can tamper with.

Arthas doesn't acknowledge the Skeletons in the original, and he only comments on them in chapter 3, and you get the hint about Holy Light damaging the Undead in that chapter, even though these skeletons appear. In the original, you could use Holy Light on the skeletons, but not the dragons. Now you can use Death Coil on the dragons, but not the skeletons.

Arthas saves the villagers because he doesn't want them to go to waste. Sacrificing them for his own gain isn't evil for him, but letting them be sacrificed by the humans and elves is.

Wisps are invulnerable because I wanted to give show how Lordaeron is being taken over by nature, without making your units target the wisps instead of focusing on the actual enemies.

As I've said it before, in the original the Undead want to cleanse the living (Humans, Orcs and Night Elves). In Alternate, the Night Elves want to cleanse the mortals (Undead, Human and Orcs).

A lot of things you are asking about the lore aren't really explained, because Alternate doesn't take itself that seriously. I try to make the story as coherent as possible, but I don't think about things like how the undead reproduce. As for the ghouls, the children are ghouls because Timmy was a Ghoul in chapter 4 of the original Human campaign.

Level 28
Fifth level

Almost managed to clear both bases out before the time limit hit, hooray for skeleton spam!

End cinematic:
  • Arthas' voice line is "For the Lich King", the message line is "You will know endless torment."
  • The dead mountain giants are affected by the heroes' auras.

Interlude:

Medhiv comes back after he's left the scene for some reason, just flapping above the heroes.

Sixth level:

Intro:
  • Uther attacks an abomination when it leaves.
  • Jaina keeps switching forms without warning or SFX.

Mal'ganis should have an SFX when teleporting.

Eighth level:

Ship hint: attacks or to -> attacks to

Gnome missile launcher should be given enough range to hit the trees hiding the
zergling
cave.

Ninth level:

During the ending, maybe make the fog green instead of white and add more trees so it looks more like a forest than an empty void.

Tenth level:

... No, avenging is the opposite of what Arthas is doing.

Captains should havemore health, they tend to die far too quickly to Frost Novas.

Rune should heal more, since more often than not Arthas is getting focused so hard he still loses HP.

At the very end, the captains then Arthas pop out of existence one by one for no reason.

-

Well that was fun. There are a few plot points I think should be developed further, but it's good overall.

Mission screens should reflect the new locations if possible.

Last edited:
Fifth level

Almost managed to clear both bases out before the time limit hit, hooray for skeleton spam!

End cinematic:
  • Arthas' voice line is "For the Lich King", the message line is "You will know endless torment."

Interlude:

Medhiv comes back after he's left the scene for some reason, just flapping above the heroes.

Sixth level:

Intro:
  • Jaina keeps switching forms without warning or SFX.

Mal'ganis should have an SFX when teleporting.

Eighth level:

Ship hint: attacks or to -> attacks to

Gnome missile launcher should be given enough range to hit the trees hiding the
zergling
cave.

Ninth level:

During the ending, maybe make the fog green instead of white and add more trees so it looks more like a forest than an empty void.

Tenth level:

... No, avenging is the opposite of what Arthas is doing.

Captains should havemore health, they tend to die far too quickly to Frost Novas.

Rune should heal more, since more often than not Arthas is getting focused so hard he still loses HP.

At the very end, the captains then Arthas pop out of existence one by one for no reason.

-

Well that was fun. There are a few plot points I think should be developed further, but it's good overall.

Mission screens should reflect the new locations if possible.
Wc3 bug makes quotes played in transmissions to play the wrong sound after ordering a unit with that soundset due to some offset problem.
  • Medhiv comes back after he's left the scene for some reason, just flapping above the heroes.
That's how it is in the original.
Abominations, unlike Knight have no free will. Uther needs to force them to leave.
  • Ship hint: attacks or to -> attacks to
I found it as well, but I didn't post the typo fix yet. Thanks anyway.
  • ... No, avenging is the opposite of what Arthas is doing.
Arthas is avenging the Terenas that was before he became the Lich King. He is avenging him by freeing his spirit from his body.
  • Rune should heal more, since more often than not Arthas is getting focused so hard he still loses HP.
I plan to do this in the next update.
  • At the very end, the captains then Arthas pop out of existence one by one for no reason.
No they don't. You can see the blink effect, and they look at each other in confusion. In the next campaign, Arthas appears with a blink effect, so it's clear that Tichondrius teleported them.
  • Mission screens should reflect the new locations if possible.
This would take a lot of work, especially adding the text. Considering the fact that other custom campaigns don't bother with creating custom loading screens, I don't think this is a priority.

Level 5
This was an interesting one and I didn't expect a lot of stuff that had happened, heh. Gave me quite some laughs and chuckles, really cool. I've got nothing to complain except, again, I would've loved to see more modifications/custom stuff. Jaina turning into a dreadlord was funny but I immediately understood that it might be a disguise since it seemed to be on purpose. Some moments were wonderfully awkward and the best scene still is Arthas casting death pact on the townspeople at the end of the chapter xD As always cheated on the timed base defense mission, one of my most hated maps (Aside from the last mission of the original undead campaign with the summoning and Groms purification). I just can't with time limits (In case of Groms purification it was just purely annoying for me in the OC), that's an issue with me though lol

Personally I didn't like the final fight, but I was positively surprised that you did that in order for the end to make sense somehow if you get what I mean ^^

Level 5
The Overgrowth of Lordaeron, another charming addition.

I had good fun running through the campaign, the Death Knight and Paladin being similar heroes on opposites sides of a coin meant that Arthas' dynamic was not too different. Jaina's definitely was, with the Archmage and Dreadlord being quite different in terms of ability, as well as Muradin, with the differences between the Mountain King and Crypt Lord. Of course, their limited presence throughout the campaign meant that Arthas was still most of what you would be using.

While individually weaker, the Undead swarms really make up for it in number, as they should. While the Undead static defense has larger footprints and is therefore more clunky to use, the Nerubian tower does offer valuable frost to defense in comparison to the Human's versatile but still fairly limited defense style of 'more damage'. The Night Elf siege power is a lot greater than that of the Undead, their range advantage as well as the use of Mountain Giants makes defending a more challenging endeavour than against the Undead you usually fight, but the expendability of your Undead army means that you can use bodies as walls rather than your towers. The story is mostly intact, even with the little bit of jank one has to accept to have it work properly - but I was charmed nonetheless. I personally could not beat the final fight with the King, but this campaign is another fun little gem.

Onto the next!

Level 13
I don't remember much of what this series looked like in the beginning but the way it looks now....it's definitely a New though familiar campaign.

New character abilities, sound effects when using special skills, new units, icons, battles etc. Not only the races have been changed, but also the terrain. The way the cues are reworked is very funny and original. I've played standard ROC and TFT at least 10 times and know them pretty well. Maybe that's why everything seems very interesting and well done to me now. I have nothing to complain about.

Bugs do happen though, like the one in the 30 minute city defense level. If you want to play fair you can restart the level and Jayna won't be there. But if you try to deliberately pediscall this bug I think it will be almost impossible.

Warcraft III  Reforged Screenshot 2023.07.02 - 18.18.50.90.png

The Lich King fight gave me a hard time and it took me a few restarts to figure out the mechanics. I am very pleased. Excellent alt campaign and excellent work. Thank you so much.

In case Xetanth87's instruction on constant Hard difficulty was a little confusing: you only need to do this once but every time you run Wc3 to continue the campaign after selecting it in the campaign list select Hard mode from below. Otherwise, the first mission you run will be on Normal difficulty even if you restart it afterwards.

100 Satisfaction.png

Last edited:
I don't remember much of what this series looked like in the beginning but the way it looks now....it's definitely a New though familiar campaign.

New character abilities, sound effects when using special skills, new units, icons, battles etc. Not only the races have been changed, but also the terrain. The way the cues are reworked is very funny and original. I've played standard ROC and TFT at least 10 times and know them pretty well. Maybe that's why everything seems very interesting and well done to me now. I have nothing to complain about.

Bugs do happen though, like the one in the 30 minute city defense level. If you want to play fair you can restart the level and Jayna won't be there. But if you try to deliberately pediscall this bug I think it will be almost impossible.

View attachment 439089

The Lich King fight gave me a hard time and it took me a few restarts to figure out the mechanics. I am very pleased. Excellent alt campaign and excellent work. Thank you so much.

In case Xetanth87's instruction on constant Hard difficulty was a little confusing: you only need to do this once but every time you run Wc3 to continue the campaign after selecting it in the campaign list select Hard mode from below. Otherwise, the first mission you run will be on Normal difficulty even if you restart it afterwards.

View attachment 439090
How did you manage to get Jaina in chapter 5? Never seen it happen before. Not even in the original