• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3: Creep Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
When i started playing warcraft 3, i have been usually intrigued by creeps, so when i found out you can make custom maps, i got exited. I tried making maps out of original blizzard maps, (one of them when i made a tauren race) like that sucky one that i made and posted here (Dinoland :p). After awhile of practicing mapping, I now think i can make a decent Altered-Melee map now.
So my project is making a map with creeps replacing the original races.

Credits:
Vermillion Edict: Ogre Swordmaster, Lord Orbough of Angelthorn and Shadow Gnoll Judicator.
Kitabatake: Ogre Rockthrower.
Fan: Ogre Berserker.
takakenji: Ogre Warlord and Ogre Warlock.
DonDustin: Ogre Brute.
Lord_T: Ogre Drummer.
Norinad: Ogre Gladiator.
SantoRayo[iP]: Ogre Barracks.
Kimberly: Gnoll Slasher.
Mephestrial: All/Most of the other Gnoll Models.
If I forgot someone/something please tell me.
(Can a mod hide or something this please i don't know how:razz:)
Demons are the next race.
Pls post some positive comments. thnx:grin:

Attachments

• (10)CreepWars.w3x
    3.2 MB · Views: 561
Last edited:
Level 5
I have been thinking of Furbolgs, Trolls and Murlocs, but i don't know how to put their races ingame and i don't know how to trigger:confused:.
But this is what is already planned, Gnolls will replace Humans, Ogres will replace Orcs and Demons will replace the Undead. I just don't know how i will do other races.:confused: I also don't know what race to replace night elves.:hohum:

Level 5
hmm like starting trigger where you pick your race and start with a race (like a custom one that usually cant be used). For an example Mephestrial's Whirlwind Citadels where there is an Gnoll race not replacing any of the original ones. But i think i don't need triggers right now since I'm still replacing the original races first, then I'll make custom races.

Status
Not open for further replies.