• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need idea for Altered mele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am making an altered Melee map with a Gnoll race
Only problem i am short 1 hero 2 casters and 1 seige unit
And i still need models for 3 building ive already used all of mephestrials gnoll models along with Vermillion edict Gnoll judicator and along with Kimberlys Gnoll Heros Slicer
I am also looking for another race for the map Any ideas?

Level 8
You could for buildings use the blizzard made gnoll huts if you haven't already. or maybe edit some skins fo make the orc buildings look even more shabby and poorly made.

Do gnolls and satyr maybe? Gnolls vrs Kobald? I think it would be cool if you made two of the little villains of azeroth fight each other.

For units again you can edit skins or get the ROC orc siege witch is a simple catapult. And use the gnoll models in game there are plenty. you can repeat model but edit the skin a bit to make each unit unique. Use the same melee gnoll model but maybe add armor to one and make it like Assault gnoll.

Level 3
The problem is i wanna be unique and i already used one gnoll hut for the building that sells items
I have absolutly no experience with moddeling or skinning and i just need 2 casters and 1 hero now cuz i used the orc catapult and i think ones fine for such a primitive race
I also need help cuz im using the Beast pit or is it ammo dump i think its called but it looks to nice to be a gnoll building

Status
Not open for further replies.