• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] War of the Ancients

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I think he will finish this project in 5-6 months because it is a great project and take time and resources and he has another project too , Tides of War 2.0

Level 21
Wow Forsaken ...I'm speechles. I can't wait! This is my favourite part in warcraft lore. By the blood of the highborne,the highborne! I can't wait to play but I'm not rushing you,take your time :)

Level 2
People are expecting a campaign based on "The Seige of Ogrimmar",Forsakie...
You jumped from it to this campaign,then left each one half-finished
Out of idea,perhaps ?
We're waiting for the campaign of WoW Lore
This "War of the Ancients"
Let it stay down for a while,ok ?
See that you and Tomoraider are quite "close" and have the ideas somehow
why don't you 2 co-operate in one campaign ?

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

When it happends, it happends. We can only wait.

Level 2
Damn it! I was so ready to download it and play, and suddenly I noticed it's a WIP. you broke my dreams forsaken.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

@Namiseru: You should read more carefully next time xD

Level 2
I just finished War of the Ancients. ANd I must say, this is an INCREDIBLY ambitious project. I would say this will never be finished, but hell, just one scene out of the book would be enough to rate this a 10 out of 10.

Once I read the book, I thought of making the scene where Cenarius and the gang were attacked by felbeasts. And oh boy, it will be done now.

Anyway, Forsaken, good luck with this project!

Status
Not open for further replies.