• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Waiting for a patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm waiting for a patch that would correct all the bugs, omissions, and spelling mistakes that have been reported on the forums before downloading this campaign. I would hate if my game ended in a bug or crashed as it has done for so many others...

Level 7
it's a quite good campaign, also with these bugs :wink:

in my opinion, it's the dl worth

Level 23
RaZoR said:
it's a quite good campaign, also with these bugs :wink:

in my opinion, it's the dl worth

The error I've had caused me to having to restart a map, which created a duplicate hero, which caused trigger and hero ability problems, which eventually caused the loss of all my items of that hero, which will eventually lead to not getting any further because you need one of those "undroppable items".

This is too big an error to simply ignore. It's a great campaign, and BECAUSE of that, it needs to be patched.

Level 13
Hm, wondering what the beta-testers did, cause in the version on the gamestar-dvd, there a many simple bugs that anyone could recognize (and correct).

(having the slight feeling that gamestar put the wrong version on the dvd :roll: )

@Darky

none of the submaps has a info of loading the next map (none of some worked while playing the whole cpn (-> yes, I finished it :wink: ))

And :cry: :cry: :cry: the credit map caused a critical crash (after 2 mins)

Level 8
Hmmm, I'm wondering if GameStar didn't recognize all these bugs. They didn't write anything about 'em. :(

But anyway, it's a great campaign, and I hope that there will be a patch in the near future.

Level 1
It's a really awesome campaign, but unfortunately, the bugs make it unplayable at this point. I got to mission 5 when I couldn't get any further because of bugs. (it was impossible to collect lumber since you couldn't build any lumber collecting buildings)

I'm hoping darky hurries up and fixes the bugs so I can play this. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.