• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

is there a way around the map 3 bug at end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
at the end of map three after i pick a dragon it goes through the cinimatic that goes into a tunnle and then i am at the RoTDS main menu and there is no 4th mission available, is there a way around this bug so i might not hafta wait for the patch

Level 1
This happens to me too.. choose dragon, zoom into tunnel, dump to menu, but mission 4 is not available.. :\

Any word on how one could level skip to lvl 4?

Level 2
cant u upload or send e-mails with save games of lev 4?

i talked to darky in the ICQ(2 days ago) and he told me he will upload but he didnt! :cry:

Level 2
could we try using the cgeat to pick what mission your on or dose it only work for warcraft yo i think darky28 ant coming back any more and i think there needs to be more then 2 trigger people to stop this in the futer like 1 who dose the trigers and some you who can fix the problems.

Level 1
Solution

Hi everyone

I had the same problem like you and yes I found a way to solve it.

I just opened the campaign with the normal world editor and selected map 4 (RotD04.w3x). When it was opened I switched to the trigger editor and selected "Initialization". Then I choosed the first entry and deleted the first line of the third paragraph (actions).
Then I saved everything. It should work now. Level 4 is loaded after being succesful in map 3.

Actually this isn't a good idea but it helps.
I'm also waiting for an officially patch which fixes this problem correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.