• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Error in Map 3, Game Crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
At the end of the Third map, when Metamorphus is choosing from the 5 different Broods, every time an egg is clicked it causes Warcraft to crash back to the desktop with a memory error. Is there a fix/debug around this?

I've tried this map with both 1.15 and 1.16, and both have the exact same error. Otherwise, no other outstanding bugs in the campaign so far. (both RotD and SpiderQueen need some serious grammar and spell checking)

This is incredibly irritating, as it makes the campaign unplayable. >_<

Level 1
level 3 is wierd

after i choose the egg and the little move thing starts and moves to the caves it goes back to the main menu

why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1
level 3 is wierd

after i choose the egg and the little movie thing starts and moves to the caves it goes back to the main menu

why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1
error in map 3

when i choose a dragon the game go to the main menu whats hapening

Level 3
i noe why they cant go past lvl 5. In a map heroes cant get exp from a creep after lvl 5 because at start of creation everything is made to fit melee and in melee heroes cant get exp from creeps in and after lvl 5. THis was once a problem to my map but i fixed it guess even darky's not perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.