• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

blizzard error report crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
After this update, I have a new type of crash in my map.
It's a crash that causes all players to crash at once and report with the Blizzard error code instead of fatal error or out of memory error.
Is there anyone else this happening? Is there information about the solution?

Level 6
Sometimes I got this fatal error, but I could not figure out why. Then there was an error log and a replay, but now it is not. Good job, Blizzard.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
It's a crash that causes all players to crash at once and report with the Blizzard error code instead of fatal error or out of memory error.
Is there anyone else this happening? Is there information about the solution?
The game no longer crashes with an error code. Instead a crash report dialog comes up. It can be the same crash, just now its masked by the crash report.

Hopefully all these crash reports will filter down to Warcraft III and Blizzard fixing the causes.

Status
Not open for further replies.